Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks/Goggles

jason ambrose

Jun 16, 2012
Sly profits make a nice mask. Very comfortable and good looking.

Their customer service is great to. I had an issue with a lens that I purchased, they got back to me very quickly and replaced it straight away

breezyfam

Apr 8, 2015
Hi I have been looking into buying a pair of googles for paintball and I was going to buy so DYE i4's but they seem a tad expensive. Does anyone know some good quality googles for under £100?
Cheers
Myles
I have leopard print i4's and they are amazing. But Grills would be my second preference, a lot of my friends like the E-Vents. Anything with anti fog will be good to start with.

Reactions: Myles505

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
I have leopard print i4's and they are amazing. But Grills would be my second preference, a lot of my friends like the E-Vents. Anything with anti fog will be good to start with.
Hi mate I've decided to go with some i4s as well. have had then for about 2 months now and they're great

breezyfam

Apr 8, 2015
Hi mate I've decided to go with some i4s as well. have had then for about 2 months now and they're great
They are one of if not the best mask out there! Glad you're liking yours, got some custom leopard print ear pieces for them also :)

sinfulwinner

Apr 13, 2011
I've only just started playing again and I can't seem to get on with my E-vent. I may upgrade at some point soon

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Visually the i4's look so nice. But I use Empire E Flex and love them. Very comfy, good protection, good colour schemes, good price point.

breezyfam

Apr 8, 2015
I've only just started playing again and I can't seem to get on with my E-vent. I may upgrade at some point soon
Yeah mate I am not a fan of the E-Vents personally, they don't fit my small head very well either. For me it's all about the i4's!