Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks have warranty?

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
Basically i forgot my mask for last Sundays masters so when i got there i got a e-flex(£96) from a trade stand, i have used it for 9 rounds max, when i came to clean it tonight i noticed the strap and hanging on by the last thread. who do i need to talk to about this. I would say it needs a new strap.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Has the strap just pulled out of its holder part ???

I have used Events and Eflex for over 4 years and never had any issues with the build quality of these awesome goggles.

It may be an easy fix.

And to be honest I personally have never heard of Goggles having any warranty, but I have never needed it so cant comment totally if this is the case or not.

Speak to Kee, they are an excellent company and are always willing to help out.

(y)

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
where the strap fits links to the retainer it as come unscratched.
i paid by credit card so there as to be a 12 month warranty that something shop agree to when they agree to take credit card payments, but i didnt know if kee would help or if i have to go kick the shop in the nuts

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yes you have consumer rights on anything bought in the uk. Your card issuer will also take it up on your behalf if it came to it. All you need to do though is contact KEE or the shop by phone, and I guarantee you will get it sorted out.