Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
1) vision - not fogging up
2) comfort

Nothing beats trying a few on, you don't have to go to great expense
Try to get to one of the few paintball shops or a walkon/event and check out people's gear and ask to try some on

Reactions: T.monk

*Pd.

Jun 16, 2007
Its worth trying on before buying because fit can be so personal. Ive a tiny head and I wear glasses so those are important considerations for me, i found dye i4s the perfect option for me but teammates who have bigger heads don't like that their jawline is a little exposed. Theres a lot to be said for personal preference. Id recommend asking to try on as many as possible at a walk on or in a store.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
That's pretty much what you are looking for in a mask unless you wear glasses, then you may have to rethink what masks have enough space to wear glasses.
The same criteria applies with or without glasses - vision and comfort

With glasses - can you still see, the glasses factor is another item that may fog. So can you realy still see

Are they comfortable with your glasses

Not just space to fit glasses
You can get goggles for the glasses you have or you can get glasses for your goggles

(And a decision to wear your glasses or not - I wear glasses for distance, so ought to wear them to paintball but i choose not to. I can see well enough to know if I'm getting anywhere near the target and adjust if necessary - paintballs don't always fire in a straight line so fire and adjust is standard

T.monk

Motope
Aug 24, 2006
Saff London
100% believe in try a mask before departing with any cash!!
I got a big melon head so I need to be picky on that front!:(