Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Masks

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Maxwell1209, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Maxwell1209 Active Member

Maxwell1209
    Message Count:
    Hi
    At the moment I have the Proto switch FS mask. I love my Proto a lot but i was thinking of possibly making an upgrade. I was thinking of the DYE Axis Pro Thermal Goggle. If anyone has any thoughts on the change;if there a big change in breath-ability or field of view or just personal preference. Or if you think i should stick to the Proto or look at different mask.

Any thoughts would be a great help

2. frosty warped player

frosty
    Message Count:
    They are pretty similar if not the same goggle as far as I know, I would get yourself to a event or a shop and try some different goggles see what fits you best

3. Maxwell1209 Active Member

Maxwell1209
    Message Count:
    sadly the nearest shop to me is about 1hr and 30 mins away so it hard to just go for a shop that far away. im not sure about events. is there a website with all the events on ?

4. viktor52 Platinum Member

viktor52
    Message Count:
    The DYE Axis Pro uses the same lenses, so the field of view is exactly the same as in the Proto Switch FS. I had the original Proto Axis (not the Pro) for a few years and absolutely loved it, but the Axis Pro is much smaller and feels a bit different, which was a disappointment for me. The FS is a great mask, but if you decide to make an upgrade, I recommend trying a few masks on. You can ask other players to give you their masks for a try. My favourite mask at the moment is the V-Force Grill, it's probably worth a try for you as well.

5. Maxwell1209 Active Member

Maxwell1209
    Message Count:
    ok thx dude

6. frosty warped player

frosty
    Message Count:
    Where are you based?

7. Maxwell1209 Active Member

Maxwell1209
    Message Count:
    around warwick / stratford

8. frosty warped player

frosty
    Message Count:
    Closest shop is npf at bassets pole on the m42 they also host paintfest this weekend, I know day passes are free if you just want to hit the trade stands and by paintball shop terms its just round the corner

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  9. Maxwell1209 Active Member

Maxwell1209
    Message Count:
    ok sound dude i didnt know that they were a shop. Thanks dude that really close to me