Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
Hi
At the moment I have the Proto switch FS mask. I love my Proto a lot but i was thinking of possibly making an upgrade. I was thinking of the DYE Axis Pro Thermal Goggle. If anyone has any thoughts on the change;if there a big change in breath-ability or field of view or just personal preference. Or if you think i should stick to the Proto or look at different mask.

Any thoughts would be a great help

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
They are pretty similar if not the same goggle as far as I know, I would get yourself to a event or a shop and try some different goggles see what fits you best

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
They are pretty similar if not the same goggle as far as I know, I would get yourself to a event or a shop and try some different goggles see what fits you best
sadly the nearest shop to me is about 1hr and 30 mins away so it hard to just go for a shop that far away. im not sure about events. is there a website with all the events on ?

viktor52

Dec 15, 2016
Hungary
The DYE Axis Pro uses the same lenses, so the field of view is exactly the same as in the Proto Switch FS. I had the original Proto Axis (not the Pro) for a few years and absolutely loved it, but the Axis Pro is much smaller and feels a bit different, which was a disappointment for me. The FS is a great mask, but if you decide to make an upgrade, I recommend trying a few masks on. You can ask other players to give you their masks for a try. My favourite mask at the moment is the V-Force Grill, it's probably worth a try for you as well.

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
The DYE Axis Pro uses the same lenses, so the field of view is exactly the same as in the Proto Switch FS. I had the original Proto Axis (not the Pro) for a few years and absolutely loved it, but the Axis Pro is much smaller and feels a bit different, which was a disappointment for me. The FS is a great mask, but if you decide to make an upgrade, I recommend trying a few masks on. You can ask other players to give you their masks for a try. My favourite mask at the moment is the V-Force Grill, it's probably worth a try for you as well.
ok thx dude

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
Closest shop is npf at bassets pole on the m42 they also host paintfest this weekend, I know day passes are free if you just want to hit the trade stands and by paintball shop terms its just round the corner

Last edited:

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
Closest shop is npf at bassets pole on the m42 they also host paintfest this weekend, I know day passes are free if you just want to hit the trade stands and by paintball shop terms its just round the corner
ok sound dude i didnt know that they were a shop. Thanks dude that really close to me