Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

massive clearance most offers will be accepted dye ion proto markers

Jan 12, 2012
Ok that's cool mate I brought it but then found A nice axe and brought that I did not test it I just sent it out mate I will get in touch with the clown I brought it off so sorry mate I ain't a shady bloke and will help anyway I can

G

Gassy

Ok that's cool mate I brought it but then found A nice axe and brought that I did not test it I just sent it out mate I will get in touch with the clown I brought it off so sorry mate I ain't a shady bloke and will help anyway I can
Dingle bought it from you not the person you got it from, you need to sort it out with Dingle then you can sort out with who you got it from.

Jan 12, 2012
Dingle bought it from you not the person you got it from, you need to sort it out with Dingle then you can sort out with who you got it from.

Hello gassy

Yeah has stated I ain't a shady guy passed my mob across cause I ain't got nothing to hide and will resolve with dingle.

dingle

Samurai (UKPSF 5360)
Aug 31, 2010
Dunstable
samuraipaintball.com
I have managed to find a nxt/shocker on/off switch on ebay.com $15 but they don't post out side of the US. I might be able to bodge the switch to get it to work. I'll move the conversation to pm's...

Jan 13, 2012
spyder turned up this morning haven't had a chance to run any paint through yet but seems all good thanks for the quick posting

AMP66

Sep 22, 2011
hello mate is the pmr spares kit still 4 sale? if so which pmr is it 4? & how much?