Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive Emergency Sale Casual And Playing Gear.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Trying to get time to go to post office to see where it is, but as yet I have not been abvle to as at work and the post office I used is next to where I live. Work is 8 miles away. So not been able to get there at the moment. As soon as I do I will up date you. Do not worry I got receipt for it and it will be chased up. Everything that has not arrived before has always been found.

benjman

Shooting for Lucky 15.5s
Jul 27, 2010
Cheadle, Staffordshire
Morph Shield CS BLUE £7.50 delivered, sent a friend to a trade stand to get me a spare lens for my V.Force and this was purchased been kicking around for awhile as did not fit my Greillz I had.

il take this mate, pm paypal

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Whats the update with regards to this shell mate...:confused:

Hello the shell is being returned to my local post office. Once it is there I have to take proof of receipt to them and get the shell back. They are saying they are unable to deliver, which could be no one to collect it, no reply to a card, incorrect addres etc etc, Will keep you informed once I have it back.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Morph Shield CS BLUE £7.50 delivered, sent a friend to a trade stand to get me a spare lens for my V.Force and this was purchased been kicking around for awhile as did not fit my Greillz I had.

il take this mate, pm paypal
pAYPAL DETAILS SENT BUD THANKS

Denim76

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2010
Hello the shell is being returned to my local post office. Once it is there I have to take proof of receipt to them and get the shell back. They are saying they are unable to deliver, which could be no one to collect it, no reply to a card, incorrect addres etc etc, Will keep you informed once I have it back.
I have never had a card to say there was an attempt at delivery...I will call my sorting office to find out whats going on too

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Do you still have the VForce blue lens ?

If so pm paypal addy and I'll take it.