Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive Emergency Sale Casual And Playing Gear.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
As soon as I have it back I will get it sorted for whatever reason it did not arrive to you. As I stated I can only guess what they sent it back for, I am off work tmrw so will pop in to see if it is back as it was sent from the post office near where I live not local to where I work. Sorry for delays but I am restricted to services provided by Royal Mail. Sent a lot lately and anything been missing has turned up for whatever reasons.

ShaunChin had his shirts take around 3 weeks to turn up.
Some one else on this thread found his student halls had his gear and never told him

I always get a receipt for postage as proof and if there is ever a delay on delievery people always find I get them the item in the end from where ever Post has sent it.

Denim76

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2010
As soon as I have it back I will get it sorted for whatever reason it did not arrive to you. As I stated I can only guess what they sent it back for, I am off work tmrw so will pop in to see if it is back as it was sent from the post office near where I live not local to where I work. Sorry for delays but I am restricted to services provided by Royal Mail. Sent a lot lately and anything been missing has turned up for whatever reasons.

ShaunChin had his shirts take around 3 weeks to turn up.
Some one else on this thread found his student halls had his gear and never told him

I always get a receipt for postage as proof and if there is ever a delay on delievery people always find I get them the item in the end from where ever Post has sent it.
Its cool, just losing track of everything thats due to me. Not getting on at ya...im sure everyone is in a similar position right now...can you pm me when you get word that way I will get an email and know when to head back...cheers!

Denim76

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2010
Whoop whoop - shell arrived today. Cheers mate. Tip top condition as advertised...thanks!

jackrock

Dec 1, 2010
hi is the Ion body kits £8 inc delivery for all of them or each?? . im interrested. thanks