Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive marker sale. Collectables - rare markers. 8 remain!!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Massive Sale!!
Due to wanting to move (deposit needed) and the Mrs seeing how may markers I have,​
A large chunk of my collection is now for sale.​
There will be more added, and once the markers are sold spares, upgrades and extras will be available.​
I am not giving up paintball am interested in trades on some markers. I currently use a factory 1 of 1 sl94 ego – so it would need to be something better/special !​
If trades you ship first. And we each pay for our own shipping, insurance and tracking. I am not looking to add to any deal but will do 2 for 1 ( for a dc2 for example)​
I am based in the uk, I have a verified Paypal address to use. These markers are going to be advertised on multiple forums, so I will only hold a marker pending payment for a short time.​

Armson Rifle pump – £50
Nice looking marker, removable barrel which is spiral bored. Untested as haven’t got any air.

Barts Stud squad – Carter Comp. £100
Nice early historic pump, team used. Stick feed, strawberry quick change,
This is untested, as I haven’t got any co2.

PTP RTP Pump – £300
The RTP Viper was a custom built gun based on the Sheridan platform. The Viper was notable for having a body made entirely out of stainless steel
Rare to find, really rare to find in the uk. Rick is now remaking these, so he is avalible to do servicing etc (based in states)
I used this at the big game and it’s a lot of fun! Also including spares and sealed back.
This has a built in co2 changer, cam/lever action. Also includes original barrel cleaner in lower tube.

12.SN#001 nyx matrix – £300
Beautiful Blue dust nyx matrix, being even rarer as it is sn#001
Comes with an palmer fitted and a aka spare (matches the sidewinder) and 3 extra bolts, has a gold evolve fitted. The bolts are hard to find on their own!
NYX board with eyes.

Belsales Undrilled Mech cocker – open for trade
I made this up from parts, focusing only on using belsales or eclipse parts. This has an eclipse double trigger, eclipse dart lpr. Evo ram, eclipse reg, freak back and 2 x freak fronts.
This hasn’t been run on this lpr, she was fully running and timed on a std eclipse lpr but this has been put on a friends nexus.
This took a lot of time and cash to make her how I wanted her.

Sold Items for referance only....
Eclipse Factory 1, Tequela fade – sold.

Factory pro + - sold

Rare So-manc Team Cocker. - sold

Euro feed, RT classic, banzi Splash Mag - sold

Angel G7 fly - traded

DYE reflex undrilled mech cocker - traded

Cheep trilogy cocker - sold

Sovereign pump – sold

Euro Non cnc xmag – Traded

Last edited:

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Before any one points out rules..... Trade/offers means exactly that ..... offer me a trade/ trade + cash, Not selling for just cash!

Reactions: Sc(+)pe

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
fixed prices atm, give it a week and things might change, only just gone on! and I don't think my friend has it on other forums yet!

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Handled pretty much everyone of these and was so tempted on a couple but head ruled heart

some really stunning guns

ironhide

High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts
May 26, 2012
you have more markers then the site I work at :D

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
If you still want my x-valve James, how much cash would you want me add for the silver mech belsales pal.?