Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masters feedback

Kevbassfreak

Northern Xposure Glasgow
On behalf of Northern Xposure a huge thanks for making our first tourney a fantastic one. Big thanks to Wendy (pleasure to actually meet you at last), the Marshalls ( you guys are nuts ), Phoenix for the paint :p and all the teams.
I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to DSKIZE for playing for us and generally guiding us through the day. Could not have done it without you.
Sorry if i missed anyone... but basically thanks everyone...
see you all at the Welsh open.

Oh yeah.. the one on one with the angels... fantastic

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Well this year was our debut in the tourney world and it's been a blast so far.

Kitsune will be stepping up to Div 4 in January and we'll be training between now and then.

Big thanks to Wendy, the angels and the marshalls for organising a great series and a huge thanks to all the other teams we've played against in KOTH, every one of our outings has been great fun!

Also thanks to Proto, Gill at Just Paintball and Jon and Chris at LPS for their help with paint and kit throughout the season.

Congrats to Redshift and Yakamazi for placing 1st and 2nd in KOTH

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Leicester Wildfire (not wildcats academy like most refs called us!)

would like to thank (in no particular order)

Wendy - legend in her own right!
The Angels - Thanks for cappin me and ben in the nuts
Lemon - for shooting me in the deadbox, and making me laugh
Northern Exposure - for pointing out i was shot when hanging the flag!
Refs / Marshals - Top job done by all fields
The Weather - well someone had to
Ben from WCU - see you at the welsh and thanks for stepping in for us
Ollz Jnr and Oggey - for guesting
Dan Randon and Norm - For the lift back
Alan and all of No Xcuse 2 - Funniest game ever! and also the Lift there
Staffy Lee - Lift back for dom
Unique - For fielding eastie ... i know you were scared behind that tinted lense
J9 + Terry - Supply the best paint in the business Xball!
All the teams we played - all of you showed tough games and played top ball

thats about it hope everyone stays well for 2007 and for the welsh the LWF posey will be back in 2007 hopefully getting some amazing results

Thanks again to the angels for putting on an amazing event!

tom

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
This was my first tourney and I have to say it was absolutely brilliant and well worth the trip.
And failing to buck the trend:rolleyes:
I would like to thank all my teamates (liz, allistar,gary and pie) for there great play in all the games and for the laughs in between.
Eric for organizing the team and letting me play which was much appreciated and also I'm especially grateful for you helping me out with my gun problems/explosions :eek:
All the teams we played as all our games were fun with everyone being a great sport
and of course to the fallen angels, marshals and wendy for making it all possible.

and I've already got a b&b sorted for the welsh open:D

isac_hunt

Cannock Cobras
Kings Park Assasins would like to thank all the Angels, Marshals and teams for yesterday.I would also like to say sorry to all the people i was anoying last week with PMs/Texts/ and Phone calls begging for players :eek: .We had 3 players leave the team and would have had no option but to pull the team if I didnt ask around :) .Anyway payed off in the end with first place and no dropped games :D .Thanks to Anth who was playing his first ever tourney and first time on sup air! also Greg and Mark and Damion,you guys were great.:D

no problem buddy anytime