Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masters

Nosvartu

Attitude Pr*blem
Nov 28, 2008
Harrogate
Im back :D any way, can some 1 that has been 2 Uk masters at this location give me some ideas of what the track is like going down " my dad is a car fan and dosent want his baby been F*c*ed" and some adresses and postal stuff would be really helpfull 2.

Thanks -Mike-

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
Team Spirit, Ancaster, NG32 3PY

Directions

From North A1

Leave A1 near Newark and follow A17 towards Sleaford. Turn onto the B6403 signposted Ancaster. Follow this road through the village and across the A153. Just past the traffic lights there is a fork in the road. Take the left fork and the entrance is just on the left.

From South A1

Leave the A1 at Grantham and follow the A52 towards Boston. At the B6403 turn left and follow the road to Ancaster. Before you get to the A153 traffic lights near the village you will see a road turn off sharply on your right. Follow this road for 50 yds and you will be at the site entrance.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Im back :D any way, can some 1 that has been 2 Uk masters at this location give me some ideas of what the track is like going down " my dad is a car fan and dosent want his baby been F*c*ed" and some adresses and postal stuff would be really helpfull 2.

Thanks -Mike-
the track is a paved road, even the lowest of low cars with its arse on the floor wouldn't have a issue.

Look up Ancaster karting on google for directions and postcode fella

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
that lumpy road near the site is fun lol
so when you drive over a lumpy road you know that your almost there:D