Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Material of flex soft ears?

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I know there foam but what type of foam? as I was just thinking of buying some of it and just using my crafting knife skill to cut them out, as I imagine this will be alot cheaper than spending £10 on a set. So if any body knows where I can get some of it from I would be greatful, thanks.

Last edited:

cambojnr

Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I know someone that made so out of an old mouse matt, bit blue peter but it worked.
I was looking on ebay and mouse pads came up in my search for foam but just couldent find a lime green one, but I found someone on there and they said they cam source stuff so asked them if they can source 5mm A4 sheets for me if it works make a few pairs in diffrent colours so have lots of reserve pairs

Last edited:

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
did you get this sorted?? im starting to do a few sets if your at big game ill be at the mega arena all fri and sat if you wanna see what ive come up with

cambojnr

Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I wanted to go to the big game but just could not get transport so i treated myself to a bigger fish tank with the money I had for the game, but I came out with these in the end. when I looked on ebay there was no 5-6mm foam so just had to use 3 2mm bits and stick them together but now i've found some on ebay so gonna get some of that aswell, post up some pics of what you have created.

cambojnr

Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
not sure where any craft shop are around newcastle so i'll just have to stick to ebay, but I've got 3 pairs now anyways so they should last a while, and also on ebay I have now found 6mm foam so wont have to stick sheets together.

Last edited:

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
I wanted to go to the big game but just could not get transport so i treated myself to a bigger fish tank with the money I had for the game, but I came out with these in the end. when I looked on ebay there was no 5-6mm foam so just had to use 3 2mm bits and stick them together but now i've found some on ebay so gonna get some of that aswell, post up some pics of what you have created.

Reactions: Jamie.JC.Campbell