Matrix Or Viking?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by P8ntbllr99
no hes just being a jack@$$.:mad:

and paul it doesnt even take that long to relube maybe 15 minutes are you say you cant take 15 minutes away from your day to lube a beatiful machine:D
I'm not saying I can't, just that I'd rather not bother A quick wipedown and 3 drops in the ASA would be far preferable. As would not having to buy any upgrades to make my marker perform as it should out the box.

Anyway we're just going over old ground now and its boring!:eek: You have your view of which is best I have mine I think the world and his dog know which is which.

One last thing, paintballers generally believe that the marker they own is the best I shoot an Impy what do you shoot, oh yes a Matrix.......

Paul.
:)

SHERIFF

LT-KILLER #O6
Jul 22, 2002
ESSEX
WWW.LTPAINTBALL.COM
Some sliver freaks are a bit hard to screw in to a matrix this is a combination of tight bore and thick crome run a thred file around it a few times and it will fit fine.
If you see us at a torny ask and we should have one you can use.
And no its not that we have all had this problem one of the lads just happens to have one...
As for the viking shoot what you like its your money and thats what matters , if you want to try a matrix again ask us and we will lend you one for a few games...:cool: