Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Maxs Masters - Finals & various problems

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Wha???? Robbo you CAN'T say that!!! Its a must for anyone at some point in their lives. I hope you will change your mind in Amsterdam if the lady is not there :)

Cya

Robbo...

... I believe ya mate - ya right.

But actually, in DK the strippers etc. are a little on the ugly side. A lot of them come form old iron curtain countries, so just use your imagination.

What I was refering to was the general Saturday night dancing females that can be found at any resepected Copenhagen dance club.

Now where Maggot might argue that Stockholm babes are prettier - which I may actually bow down and agree with him - we are only talking about maybe a 2-3% increase in the looks department. What actually counts is the "scorability factor" - and in Copenhagen a guy probably has a 75% better chance than in Stockholm to end up doing all sorts of legal & illegal things with someone he has just met.

goose

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
That's a bit unfair!
How can we compete?
We have all the same stuff, plus a score guarantee system, but all the stuff that would be illegal over in your end of the world, is legal over here! No fair!:mad: :D
Well, at least we have more than just tall blond women that say "Yah" all the time. We cater to all tastes....:rolleyes: