Maxs Masters - Finals & various problems

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ahghhhh,

Originally posted by ascutt
Then why does it say Pete Martin (Rushers) on the post?
Sorry my bad !!!!
When Niall sometimes tells me things, I have to try and decipher his 'carrot crunching' dialect into proper English, this time I'm afriad, I came out the other side of that coversation with the wrong impression, apologies !!!
Niall, go to elocution classes dude :)
Either that or I better go wash my ears out !!!
Pete

Hmmm, now where's that cotton bud ?

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Nick,

JOern is not an organiser.. You are probably thinling of Joerg Hoell, Who works for Manfred..Completely different.

AS far as I am aware Joern is completely impartial.

Niall

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by NIALL
Nick,
In my humble opinion Greg is too hot headed for the role.
Niall
Niall, I would agree with your comments about Greg, to a point, although this is when he is directly involved in the incident itself.
I think if he were to be put into a position of responsibility where for the most part, if not all, he would have no direct involvement with what may or may not have happened in a game, I think Greg's strengths could be bought to the fore.
After all, we want guys on this board who are learned, ain't gonna take no **** from nobody and are intelligent and experienced enough to make reasonable decisions in a responsible and accountable way.
He fits most of that criteria anyway.
Just a thought mate, that's all !
Pete

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
We have been in discussion with a member from Scalps, who seems pretty learned and a pretty good candidate.

I still have visions of Greg "off his face" at Max two years ago.. Memories linger. Still he seems to have grown up a lot lately.

I prefer the Scalps option first.. No politics here!!

Niall

mortenlj

Jul 18, 2001
Denmark
www.playball.dk
Disciplinary board

Thanks for the confidence - but as Niall states I'll rather be there for everybody and give my "advice" (that goes for organizers, ultimate, disciplinary board etc.).
I also feel I'm a bit to close to the organizers (having been one myself) to be on such a board, in case of a major issue somebody might find my past tainted :D

Anyway I'm sure everyone is much better of with at disciplinary board with players like the ones mentioned in Niall's post - At least thats the only good solution for the organizers and the players if you ask for my "advice".

See you around

Morten Jensen

Jerry Braun

Aug 7, 2001
Visit site
Peter,

Your point regarding post event testing in the Olympics is well taken. I hadn't thought of that. I just hope that there will come a time when you believe that you can make a valid point in a more gentlemanly fashion and know that the strength of that point will determine its reception.
It should be noted that I believe strongly in chronographing for safety. And, I believe, as I stated previously, that aggressive on field chronographing in more effective than end of the game testing. Eliminations or penalty one-for-ones called during the game are far better deterents than penalty points once the game is concluded, and once the game is over, hot guns will have already done their damage, if indeed, damage was done. I have no problem with the new rule for that reason, and as for the belt, suspenders, derrick and crane argument, I hope that one day soon, chronos will be attached to all guns all the time recording anything hot whenever shot. X Ball is moving us in that direction. So, hopefully this discussion will become moot in the near future.

mortenlj

Jul 18, 2001
Denmark
www.playball.dk
Disciplinary board

Thanks for the confidence - but as Niall states I'll rather be there for everybody and give my "advice" (that goes for organizers, ultimate, disciplinary board etc.).
I also feel I'm a bit to close to the organizers (having been one myself) to be on such a board, in case of a major issue somebody might find my past tainted :D

Anyway I'm sure everyone is much better of with at disciplinary board with players like the ones mentioned in Niall's post - At least thats the only good solution for the organizers and the players if you ask for my "advice".

See you around

Morten Jensen