Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

May the 4th event

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Booking is now open for the 4th of May event, please post here or our facebook page to register.

Looking forward to seeing you all again, after what feels like ages :)

uk gaz

PLATINUM MEMBER, IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Ok my rookie crew up for this, Team FNV [facta non verba] low low division please;)
Thanks to the DOG SOLDIERS yesterday up at B/wood who spent a lot of time with my crew, took there cherrys and sent us all home with a yellow hue, still we won three games and what we lacked in technique we made up for in effort.
Cant seem to track a one of em on forum to thank.

Reactions: Kitch

uk gaz

Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
:(:(not on list, TEAM FNV [facte non verba] tell me where to send deposit and stuff, don't do face book got stalked left bad taste, oh no DOG SOLDIERS they know all our secrets;)Great bunch of lads, cant wait Kich laid astro turf in the closed season:giggle:

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
:(:(not on list, TEAM FNV [facte non verba] tell me where to send deposit and stuff, don't do face book got stalked left bad taste, oh no DOG SOLDIERS they know all our secrets;)Great bunch of lads, cant wait Kich laid astro turf in the closed season:giggle:
Ah for some reason I thought your team was Dog soldiers my mistake :oops:

uk gaz

Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Come on guys need a few more teams here for what always is a great venue, I know timing tricky having seen other event schedules.