Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Mayhem Big Game 26-28 August 2016

Discussion in 'The Mayhem Abridge Big Game 2016' started by Ronnie Hollington, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Ronnie Hollington London Tigers #9

Ronnie Hollington
    Message Count:
    Mayhem Big game, 26-28th of August. If you have still not checked out last year’s video please do, it's a great snap shot of what you expect when you come and play at Mayhem

For only £55 pp or £70 for an early bird ticket ( including a box of paint) you can book your early bird with a deposit and pay the rest before the 1st of July.

https://www.thepaintballshop.co.uk/product/Mayhem Big Game 2016 Ticket Deposit

Free camping and free to non-players so you can bring the family.

Showers - free hot showers

Bar - well stocked reasonably priced

Band - playing the greatest hits

Inflatables, sumo suites, bungee run, rodeo bull

600 Players

H-pac when you need 4500 psi except not substitute

Amazing fields - with Russian Battle Tanks, Planes, helicopters.

All the big Trade stands

Sup-air ball field current mils spec will be open Friday and Saturday free to use, with free Coaching from Pro players Saturday.

Magfed games Friday event and a big Magfed game Saturday, we also have 15 Magfed guns to rent free of charge if you want to join in, Hostile intentions have an epic rolling game planned saturday. With Trudy Overall, Sean Stacey Danny Sieradzan Benny Pettifer and Alex Munro as well as the Hostile Intention boys all confirmed.

Walk-on games Friday, Saturday.

Scenario games Saturday afternoon - early evening with 200+ players.

The Big event Sunday with over 600 players fighting over 500 meters of battlefield littered with Russian Battle Tanks, Planes, Helicopters and a massive town in the middle which has the most intense gun fights you will ever be involved in.

Our amazing Generals, we have Paintball Greats for the Allies such as Going Postal’s John Bunyan, Shelly and Bart Farmer, Dave Mandy Wright, Mike Sexy Tait, Northern alliance and for the Japs, Legends of paintball such as Ged Green, Joe Freeborn Tom Barker and Team Tornados Richard Widenbar.

2. Mark Vickery New Member

Mark Vickery
    Message Count:
    Great Video.
    Thanks for the walkthrough today Ronnie

3. Ronnie Hollington London Tigers #9

Ronnie Hollington
    Message Count:
    Thank you for your time to look around, :)

News!
    Chris Malton has got his new upgrade kit and will be bring his Mils field down which will be set-up and running form 10 am on the Friday so if you want to get some team training in on the weekend, Friday and Saturday it will be open free if you have a Big game ticket, On the Sunday the field incorporated in to the battle field, which makes our game unique if you get a chance check out the drone footage (there is not footage in the woods currently).

4. M4rk Monkey Spankers

M4rk
    Message Count:
    I had an awesome day last year, only did the Sunday but I was blown away.
    Just to top it up I'm in the last years video clip.

5. Alex Dawson New Member

Alex Dawson
    Message Count:
    I was hoping to book myself and my friend earlybird tickets, except my friend also needs rental equipment

On the website when you look at rental equipment it says "Rental equipment for the Mayhem Big Game 2016. Must be purchased with a standard ticket."

It seems pretty self explanatory but i wanted to double check, Does this mean i cant book an early bird ticket for him as well as rental? :confused:

Cheers

6. M4rk Monkey Spankers

M4rk
    Message Count:
    From what I remember, when you buy an early bird ticket you only pay a deposit. You will then pay the remaining balance including any extras you require, at a later date.

7. Innovation24 New Member

Innovation24
    Message Count:
    I'll be there this year can't wait!

8. Jacob.007 Winners never quit & quitters never win

Jacob.007
    Message Count:
    I can't wait to go back to where it all started

9. ryanscott34 Platinum Member

ryanscott34
    Message Count:
    can not wait for this, last year was so good.

John Munro likes this.
  10. wayneo70 New Member

wayneo70
    Message Count:
    This looks amazing

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    hodder likes this.