Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Mayhem Big Game 26-28 August 2016

Discussion in 'The Mayhem Abridge Big Game 2016' started by Ronnie Hollington, Mar 5, 2016.

1. TROUTLIPS charlie don't surf

TROUTLIPS
    Message Count:
    is there night games?

2. Ben77 Member

Ben77
    Message Count:
    Yeah I've been the last few years, there's a pretty good amount of night games

3. Ben77 Member

Ben77
    Message Count:
    Also I will add, that one of the best things about Big game is the camping. Ronnie and the crew put on a brilliant laugh, which makes it all that much better!

4. Zackie Tran New Member

Zackie Tran
    Message Count:
    3 more months to go.

Luke M Francis likes this.
  5. The Original Gimp New Member

The Original Gimp
    Message Count:
    I've managed to resurrect some old Grim Reapers, Mayhem & London Tigers for a laugh!

6. squid36 Member

squid36
    Message Count:
    Game on from tomorrow

7. Alex Dawson Member

Alex Dawson
    Message Count:
    Well... as always this year was awesome, and yeah .. the camping is fun too, especially if there's lots of rum.

Hello to everyone that went to 2017, roll on 2018!

8. systemx Peace through superior firepower

systemx
    Message Count:
    Might sit this one out in the future, I Felt the game lacked a little something this year and the format could really do with a shake up.
    £65 for a single days play (Sunday) is far too much money and the Catering was shockingly bad.

Still the weather was nice.

9. Alex Dawson Member

Alex Dawson
    Message Count:
    I think if i had payed £65 just for the sunday i would have been disapointed too, its alot of money just for one game that doesnt even really go on for THAT long considering you will get more play for less money out of a walk on.
    Apparently this year the red team had excellent leadership ( so i was told by a guy after the game ) ... Yet on the blue team we saw no leadership.
    There was also the issue with reds starting too far forwards on the second half and taking the town too easily ... once again i dont know how true this is.. something someone said.

A few other minor things aswell that didnt seem quite right with the play this year ... however ..

I payed £80 , with a box of paint, for a 3 day camping party + nearly 3 days of paintball - well worth it.