Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Big Game

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Fellow paintballers,

After months gathering my paintball playing gear, marker etc. I am now ready to play, unfortunately August is not the best month to start going to walk ons, as some are not running due to holidays and the like.

I am thinking about signing up for Mayhem Paintballs big game. I wondered if anyone else from the forums was going along, who wouldn't mind showing a newbie the ropes?

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I know some from Factory Paintball are going (i need to work out hours for work etc) they are always happy to help any players.

Sam Mottram

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2015
Me and my friends are going. We are just kids and have been playing for about 10 months and are still just getting into paintball. I play at mayhem all the time and would be happy to give you a hand :)

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Mayhem Big Game is this in the south east ???? I use 2 of the mayhem sites down here in the south east mainly in kent
Glen, just to confuse you there are two separate Mayhem paintball companies in the South East/Essex area.

Mayhem Essex run the Mayhem big game, as well as a monthly walkon at their site in Abridge.

Mayhem South East run sites at Longfield, Sidcup, Canterbury and a few others around Kent, also one in Essex too I believe. Whereabouts do you play in Kent? I used to be a regular at Sidcup's walkons, before moving up to tourney.

Glen Webster (AKA Ginge)

Only god can judge me
Aug 1, 2015
Swanley Kent
Glen, just to confuse you there are two separate Mayhem paintball companies in the South East/Essex area.

Mayhem Essex run the Mayhem big game, as well as a monthly walkon at their site in Abridge.

Mayhem South East run sites at Longfield, Sidcup, Canterbury and a few others around Kent, also one in Essex too I believe. Whereabouts do you play in Kent? I used to be a regular at Sidcup's walkons, before moving up to tourney.
I've played at Sidcup a couple times but I prefer Longfield for some reason

Aug 18, 2015
really want to get started with paintball and was wondering if it would be better to go to a speedball or woods walk on