Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Christmas Game 15th of December

killergoose66

SPARTANS PREPARE FOR WAR Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo!!!
Nov 13, 2013
Bristol
if there's anyone going from Bristol, Bath or anywhere near M4 who needs a lift get hold of me or Xandkill sharing is caring ;)

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
very good day by far the best walk on ive ever been to thoroughly enjoyed it the marshalls and workers were wicked and the people playing made it a very enjoyable day, cheers team mayhem for putting this on!

XandKill

Nov 17, 2013
avonmouth, bristol, uk
it was a good day guys, thanks to the all players and marshals. It was the first walk using my dye dam and pleased with the purchase and my add-ons.
I 2nd killergoose comment, it was well worth the drive from Bristol, will be going back in 2014.

Last edited:

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Was a good day, only marred by my two broken ribs when I slipped on a tree root, I guess my trusty land sharks don't like wet wood.
Well that's old age for ya :)
But I still enjoyed it even if I was i sever pain for the last two hours.

hodder

Thank you to everyone who came! Excellent turn out, 154 players in all. We raised £644 for Great Ormond Street Hospital, so a big pat on the back for everyone who took part in the raffle and special thanks to PB Religion, Stuart Friell, DYE, Pete Raffael, LIPS, KEE, Mayhem and of course the birthday man Eddie Quigley for donating prizes.

@killergoose66 have you got a photo of you in your fancy dress costume? Can I have one for the website?

Reactions: Stuart Friell