The Home Of European Paintball

Mean Machine!! Joy Division A4

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
LJ and the big wooden ban stick...

L J if you don't wind your Neck in and stop upsetting people on this board, as well as asking the Mods to ban you on here I will be round with my own banning stick to give your fingers a permanent ban.

You are to remove all traces of Jaguar affiliation from your posts forthwith. OR
Suffer the painful and humiliating experience of having your pants pulled down, then having the Uk Jaguars perform acts of extreme festiveness upon
your spotty fat ass!

:eek:

Chuck.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Selous_scout
All hail another Marker slut!!!
You guys are like flys to poo......... ( 'cuse the pun.)
Come on, can you honestly say you don't think that the Joy Angel looks in the least bit cool?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Selous_scout
All hail another Marker slut!!!
You guys are like flys to poo......... ( 'cuse the pun.)
Marker slut??? what do ya mean, oh yeah in the last 3 months I've bought;
Highlander Viking ordered...
03 Shocker
pbx Viking
03 Excalibur

What was my arguement again???

Oh yeah just cos I say it's beautiful doesn't mean I'm going to buy it, no way!! If nothing else for the same price I've bought the PBX Viking AND the Excalibur.......

Paul
:)

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
Originally posted by L J
sinners eat your heart out.
And you don't think that Joy are sobbing because they can't get their Flys in piss yellow? No way are they getting it though! That took TL eight months of checking his skivvies after a night out on the beer to get just the right colour. :)

Or course, it was that or the red/brown fade, but let's not go there. :eek: ;)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
LJ and the big wooden ban stick...

Originally posted by Chuck
L J if you don't wind your Neck in and stop upsetting people on this board, as well as asking the Mods to ban you on here I will be round with my own banning stick to give your fingers a permanent ban.

You are to remove all traces of Jaguar affiliation from your posts forthwith. OR
Suffer the painful and humiliating experience of having your pants pulled down, then having the Uk Jaguars perform acts of extreme festiveness upon
your spotty fat ass!

:eek:

Chuck.
Nice!!! In-house discipline, want to beast a few others round here (not that P8 could in anyway condone your actions ;)). Although claiming to see L Js "spotty fat arse", may actually be illegal at his age (and nobody wants a visit from the cozzers).

As to the new Joy Gat. Looks nice, excellent attention to detail, I always thought the Ir3 Fly shape was a great design statement, and don't see the A4 as a departure from this (although I think the gauge on the vert reg slightly spoils the profile). Is the Joy A4 any lighter than the current batch?

What is important for WDP is that the break beam eye technology actually works, and that the A4 with eyes is a credible competitor to the top end Timmies and Dm4s. We're going to see them in action this weekend so judgement will be withheld, and that run on humble pie.

New Angels always attract a huge amount of Hype (more than any other marker), as inevitably those who use them think they are mustard. In turn you always get those who have to say the exact opposite, often the extremes on both sides being relatively ill informed. I don't know if it's the hype or the love em or loathe em (from a usage perspective), that leads rise to this, but I don't see the above appealing to anybody other than existing Angel owners, sorry. I will say it probably is one of the best "bag of sand" guns outta the box, but you can't modify it enough to suit all tastes. To those shooting top end Timmies, Dm4's, Impies etc, which have had another "monkey" spent on upgrades (over and above the cost of the A4), the Angel "may" seem a little wanting, thus attracting unfair criticism.

Still, you pays your money and takes your pick.