Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Meltdown feedback

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
It would be alot better to make it harder to sit behind the buzzer as once u are stuck on the back line it is hard to get back out.
The harder u it the more fun it will be as it means working better as a team.

I would like to see less bunkers near the buzzer or smaller one with gaps between bunkers.

I found that the noise it makes was loud enough to know when it was ready to hit buzzer again, if u watch the vids u will also see this, everyone waits about 10 secs before they put there head up to hit buzzer due to so much paint going across to catch that player behind the buzzer.

See u all at next one on 17th april.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I would say keep the blocks but make there is a good gap between them and the centre post.

Players will be reluctant to go for the buzzer if they are sure to be met with a guaranteed volley of paint.

At least this way you can hit the button then move into cover.

You'd still need to be tighter than a sharks ass at nineteen fathoms to stay alive for too long...

Wingy...

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
I would make more of a gap between the buzzer bunker and the next closest bunkers.

I did like it that the bunkers in the center were lower as it stopped the initial buzzer runner as you could actually shoot them this time.

I'd still like the buzzer to be louder and the lights to be much bigger and brighter. Maybe parrel it to the team pits so we know that wehave the buzzer.

Long live the reign of London Mayhem :)

Ed

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
I do think that some of the big bunkers need to move off the back line, if you had them on the 30's/40's/50's it would help block lanes and promote movement.

Maybe have some of the fingers round the buzzer, not enough to live behind but enough to cut down on some of the lanes,

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
all sounds good i also would surgest makeing the field uneven on bunkers to mix it up so u dont have mirrored coke cans, it might even allow other bunkers to be used instead of the main ones.