Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Member of site for 2 years and now quitting paintball...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubble

Jul 25, 2011
Hi guys, I appreciate you must get a lot of people post regarding things like this...but as each problem is a personal one - I hope you don't mind me posting here.

Basically 2 years ago I bought a couple of items on here (dye rotor + i4 mask) and enjoyed playing paintball with my local league once a month - up until a year ago, when due to financial reasons I could no longer afford to pay subs+paint.

Which brings me to a year on, where I am trying to get a grip of my finances and would like to sell a few of my more valuable unused assets.

When I joined the site (june 2011[view edit]), there were no requirements to be able to sell or buy in terms of post count, but now obviously there is a 20 post requirement.

Having now been out of the scene for over a year, and only having 6 posts made 2 years ago in the classifieds section - I really don't want to have to make another 14 random posts JUST to be able to sell, as I don't think it would add to my credibility and I don't think I really have anything useful worth saying.

All I want to be able to do is return my items back on offer to the website that I used to purchase them.

I just want to sell the rotor + i4.

Is there any other way, or will I have to just have to lurk around finding non-offensive ways to boost my post count above the fresh-hold?

Many thanks, Nubb

[EDIT: just realised I actually joined in july 2011, not june 2011 as stated]

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You could pay for plat membership which is a mere £8
Or you could do an introduction thread, you've only 9 posts to go...

Nubble

Jul 25, 2011
introduce myself to say goodbye, haha :D

I'll keep going, hopefully when i get to 20 I wont have any deleted :D

Nubble

Jul 25, 2011
@niloc65 thanks bud, appreciate the reply!

its not so bad though, i think the rule is a good idea for 99% of people - i'll just work around it...i've only 6 more to go anyhow :)

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
@tommikka Yes I fully agree with you and if you've seen any of my inputs to the 20 posts discussions you'll see the mods have my backing on this. I've no answer to this issue, but recently we have vouched for team members who have less than 20 posts to enable then to proceed with purchases, it a shame no one would assist @Nubble in his sale. But again selling is much more fraught with issues than buying - or so it seems.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I think it is safe to say that all the mods understand and appreciate this unique case, but it takes a lot of techno-computing-wizardry to allow a single specific person to ignore that rule. Remember, it's not just a written rule, it is in fact one of the few rules that is backed up by technology.
So having sad that, our apologies mate. But I give you permission to just spam this thread with a few random brainfarts to up your count to 20.

Fire away...

Reactions: niloc65
Status
Not open for further replies.