The Home Of European Paintball

Membership Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
But you fail to see the bigger picture. If PGI were to do what you say, sure, they may get some more UK readers, but they'd lose a lot more US and other readers, who don't care about what is happening in the UK. There lies the problem.
Don't forget that PGI is run by a bunch of people that know a thing or two about making and selling magazines, they've been doing it since before the T-Rex went south. They do what they do for a reason.
where are pgi printed? no chance perhaps of pga (paintball games american) and pge (paintball games european) with just a few pages different to reflect the local scenes better?
Most newspapers and alot of magazines have regional variations so is it a possibility for a paintball magazine or is the readership base just too low?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
where are pgi printed? no chance perhaps of pga (paintball games american) and pge (paintball games european) with just a few pages different to reflect the local scenes better?
Most newspapers and alot of magazines have regional variations so is it a possibility for a paintball magazine or is the readership base just too low?
Chill out, it took them long enough to spell international, now you want to change it. What is it with the world today, bring back the beano.;)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Tartan ..what you are failing to realise is that no one gives a **** about the Local scene ..no one reads PBUK unless they are in it and thats only for photo bragging rights ,Untill there are UK wide bragging rights worth printing who gives a flying that some bunch of nobody's won one of the 35 versions of the Masters.

M 818

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chelmsford
I think we have gone off topic here i know Bagpuss is keeping his subscription but i dont want to. I didnt get any pm or nothing why???

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
I think we have gone off topic here i know Bagpuss is keeping his subscription but i dont want to. I didnt get any pm or nothing why???
I think you will find your in a legaly binding contract

its like buying a marsbar taking a bite and then going back to the shop for a refund

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
If that mars bar is is in unsatisfactory condition then the shop/company is obliged to take it back.

The sale of goods act('79) indicates that the goods should be of satisfactory quality and as described. You are legally entitled to one of the following, Compensation, Replacement or repair, Refund, and/or reduction in price. :)

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
The only reason the american scene is so big is america is so big. they have so many more players to make it possible. The uk scene cant keep teams together and when new teams try to form alot of them cant travel to the destinations of the tournaments. i PERSONALLY feel that if there were more local matches or set games at different sites. (travelling home and away) then it would be more fun.

This way you have local games and support your local fields at the same time of competitive paintball. You could have leagues such as Midlands, East anglia etc. This would create more frequent games throughout the month and then organise bigger events for once every other month and create special events. This is how i think the uk scene would benefit . This is where the money is at i feel.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
If that mars bar is is in unsatisfactory condition then the shop/company is obliged to take it back.

The sale of goods act('79) indicates that the goods should be of satisfactory quality and as described. You are legally entitled to one of the following, Compensation, Replacement or repair, Refund, and/or reduction in price. :)
So in who's opinion is PGI "unsatisfactory", and by what standard was the judgement made?
Hardly stands up against a sale of goods act does it:rolleyes:

A drunken rant at Gardner
FFS Gardner you sound like a spoilt brat spouting off like that!
Oh my, the forums down the pan and i don't like it, BWAW BWAW
i don't like btotw BWAW BWAW
I don't like polls BWAW BWAW
I'm gonna get my manager to complain for me BWAW BWAW
Nobody's PM'd me BWAW BWAW
I've got no friends BWAW BWAW
I want my mummy BWAW BWAW

FOR FECKS SAKE, GROW UP, YOUR EMBARRASSING US!:mad:

If you want to complain, PM a mod or ring PGI directly
If you want to discuss the state of the forum then go ahead, that's why this is an open forum
If you don't like what you see, the go here A Quality forum where you'll fit right in with all your 12 year old friends

Status
Not open for further replies.