Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Men and Women,

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
im not really sure heh... she knows ive done one of her best mates but she doesnt know who, i think that is punishment enough, and her big brother is already gunning for me heh

sure ill think of something...

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
I'm going to Do her brother, that'll hit the spot...
What he means is.. above :D eh Magic.
But where did that suggestion come from...

Edit: I'm going to bed now.. :D Magic no looking through my window, you scared me with your harsh and un-wise words. I'm going to be dreaming of chucky looking through my window and a paintball marker in his hand. :( Thanks Magic.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Do her brother, that'll hit the b*tch...
heh its a bit of a funny story really

i go to university with her big brothers BEST mate

so theres a bit too many ties, im definately not a heavy guy like and 99% of the time im very peaceful so i dont exactly fancy a 20 on 20 war in the middle of town at 4am, as it happens her brother is actually a decent guy he shouldnt really of been brought into it

shes already text me telling me how much of an idiot she is and how much she regrets it, which is the icing on the cake for me, so i replied "**** off and die" with a swift deletion of her number, and hitting ze town tonight, hopefully i can pull the same girl as last week, she makes my ex look like a gorilla :)

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
heh its a bit of a funny story really

i go to university with her big brothers BEST mate

so theres a bit too many ties, im definately not a heavy guy like and 99% of the time im very peaceful so i dont exactly fancy a 20 on 20 war in the middle of town at 4am, as it happens her brother is actually a decent guy he shouldnt really of been brought into it

shes already text me telling me how much of an idiot she is and how much she regrets it, which is the icing on the cake for me, so i replied "**** off and die" with a swift deletion of her number, and hitting ze town tonight, hopefully i can pull the same girl as last week, she makes my ex look like a gorilla :)
Your ex had a MICKEY MOUSE bra.. and she took pictures in the mirror.. emo :D. If you pull the same girl as last week... hmm.. good on ye if she's fit as :D.

Can you make it 21 on 20 war so I can come? :D. You told her to FO and die.. lmao. Sh!t this thread is getting funny.