Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mens Nation Cup Team Try Outs 3rd of June

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Without sounding like a total idiot, what's the selection criteria for making the cut into the UK team?

I'm assuming the crème de la crème of UK top teams are preferably favoured over random unknowns in lower division leagues?
You are right and with Red Legion and Vision homing 2 of the team from last year not even CPL/SPL players will have an easy ride. But that should,nt stop anyone from having a crack.Dont die wondering the only losers are the ones who dont race.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Without sounding like a total idiot, what's the selection criteria for making the cut into the UK team?

I'm assuming the crème de la crème of UK top teams are preferably favoured over random unknowns in lower division leagues?
The idea of trials are to find players of the ability and personality to fit in to a team who's purpose is to defend the title and retain the European Championship (nee Nations Cup) for Team GB. Irrespective of who or where they play right now, if they have the 'right stuff' then they have a chance of making the cut.

You are right and with Red Legion and Vision homing 2 of the team from last year not even CPL/SPL players will have an easy ride. But that should,nt stop anyone from having a crack.Dont die wondering the only losers are the ones who dont race.
All I get from this post is that you're on crack and you think everyone else should be too :confused:

Reactions: jitsuwarrior

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
It says "a crack " the one you crawled out of
I suggest your message makes little sense (you imply that as Jason is now playing with BRL and Clint with Vision - an SPL team, albeit one on a mission to get themselves back into CPL - that UK players in CPL and SPL teams maybe somehow disadvantaged. FYI, not all the UK squad last year were CPL/SPL players - although they may have had previous experience). The team was made up from Nexus, Disruption, Tigers and Firm players at pretty short notice. As Clint has posted, this year's team will be picked from those who turn up for the trials (suggesting there are no automatic passes to the squad).

Your penchant for using commas instead of apostrophes, and for missing spaces, are however, a different matter.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
since you have just proven you understood it perfectly and are unhappy with punctuation is grounds for suggesting I take crack,something Bolter seems to have skated over was wholly uncalled for. But since you seem to be a forum regular your hating and negative input is wholly overlooked.