Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Message count reset?

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Hi, i just realized im not able to reply again on the forum and my message count has been reset for some reason... I would like to know what is the reason since im pretty sure i went trough all the rules and i think im not breaking any of them, all my posts are meaningfull and i was trying to contribute while getting the necesary ammount of messages to post on the Classified Advertising section.

I read all of posts and below and like i said before i don't think im breaking any rules, and whats the problem if i want to have an account to buy gear from users of this forum? im not going to sell stuff on here so there is no way i can scam people, i can only get scammed, and i really don't understad the reason of getting my message count reseted, i would like if someone could explain that for me please. Thank you.

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/help/terms-rules
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/read-this-classified-rules.21087/
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/classifieds-update-important-information.157873/

Diego.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
whats the problem if i want to have an account to buy gear from users of this forum? im not going to sell stuff on here so there is no way i can scam people, i can only get scammed, and i really don't understad the reason of getting my message count reseted, i would like if someone could explain that for me please. Thank you.
It was in fact a buyer that was the scammer that caused this rule to be put into place

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/fraudulent-activity-by-a-buyer-warning-to-all-members.157684/

Diego Martorelli

Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
It was in fact a buyer that was the scammer that caused this rule to be put into place

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/fraudulent-activity-by-a-buyer-warning-to-all-members.157684/
Hi tom, I think in that case its the seller fault because he gave the guy a refund since he couldnt prove delivery, like he says in the post, if he would have been careful and kept the tracking number nothing would have happend to him, plus i don't see how a 20 message count on new users can avoid in any way that kind of situation?, but leaving that aside, i understand it's a policy of this forum to have several messages posted and get known before you can get into the trading section, what i don't understand is why was my message count reseted?, its not like i posted 20 messages in 5 minutes just to get there, i took my time to read all the forum rules, and contributed with my experience on the sport to techroom section. I spent a couple hours doing it, and when i was done i went to the classifieds section to see if i could get a deal on something i was interested in.

Im a new user... but i have to start somehow, if im going to get my message count reseted, how am i gonna prove im a decent guy? Im from Argentina, but I have an account on pbnation and bought stuff on the US many times, same with ebay, i can post my profiles here if needed, but i don't think you can avoid scams by forcing people to post 20 messages and then deleting them for no reasonable reason!

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Over 20 posts in under an hour just to gain access to sales section is probably the reason.

And most scammers wont bother spending weeks/months on a forum slowly building posts and being helpful, they just speed post to get to the sales section as fast as they can.

Once bitten twice shy as the saying goes.

Reactions: Bertz

Diego Martorelli

Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Well I made 20 posts because that was the condition to get in that forum, like I said on my very first post im here to buy stuff only, and I took time to write the posts, if I wanted to scam people i could have just bumped a bunch of posts in 2 minutes to get to 20 and then talk in private to a whole bunch of people and try to run a scam. Idk I think if you're an admin and you take a little time to read my posts and look at my facebook profile you can tell im just a guy who plays paintball and im just trying to reach a foreign paintball comunity to get gear that is hard to find or is really expensive down here.

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/classifieds-update-important-information.157873/page-46#post-1579665

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Well I made 20 posts because that was the condition to get in that forum, like I said on my very first post im here to buy stuff only, and I took time to write the posts, if I wanted to scam people i could have just bumped a bunch of posts in 2 minutes to get to 20 and then talk in private to a whole bunch of people and try to run a scam. Idk I think if you're an admin and you take a little time to read my posts and look at my facebook profile you can tell im just a guy who plays paintball and im just trying to reach a foreign paintball comunity to get gear that is hard to find or is really expensive down here.

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/classifieds-update-important-information.157873/page-46#post-1579665
I replied on the other thread linked above. We arent trying to be *******s, all the rules are put in place after discussion with the members here. The rules are the same for everyone, but yes, also, we can use our discretion.

But 20 posts in an hour has got to be a record! :)

Reactions: Diego Martorelli

Diego Martorelli

Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
I replied on the other thread linked above. We arent trying to be *******s, all the rules are put in place after discussion with the members here. The rules are the same for everyone, but yes, also, we can use our discretion.

But 20 posts in an hour has got to be a record! :)
That sounds like a challenge!! hahaha i can make 20 more in 30 minutes! :p, yeah i know how forums work, thats why even though i was trying to reach the 20 post count fast to get a sweet deal on a rotor and a tank i wanted, i tried my best to do it the right way.

Diego Martorelli

Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
I was going to write that post about paintball in south america, but i just realized my message count got reseted again, so whatever im not even gonna try anymore, it has been made clear that yall don't want me here i think i was pretty straightforward from the begining, i said i m here to buy stuff, but if you don't like that ill get back to bzpaintaball. Thanks to all the people who was nice to me! and for the admins i guess yall are too bored and have nothing better to do.. yall should get up from your fat asses and go play some paintball !! adiossssss

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Hi Diego, your message count was reset an hour after you joined by myself the other night.
You have a need for speed. Over 20 posts within an hour, sorry, to me that was speed posting to gain access to the classifieds.

Having just read your post above, you sound like a special guy, maybe try another forum that accepts special people.
Here on P8ntballer, we gladly welcome friendly polite peeps to participate on our boards and to be part of the paintball community here.
If you are looking for the magic number purely to gain access to buying and selling, sorry, we Mods here need to do a routine background MI6 profile check first.
We take the classifieds seriously.