Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Message count reset?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
It doesnt have to be in the rules. Its common courtesy not to go to someone elses house and start doing whatever you want. You wouldnt go to McDonalds and jump the counter and start cooking fries yourself, even though it doesnt say you cant do that on the front door?
Now you just KNOW I will do this next time I'm at McD's!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I went there today. There was a sign in the door saying I couldn't cook my own fries. I was totally busted. Thanks for nothing Bolter.

Diego, don't let these ******* mods put you off. The best way to handle them is to be a complete dick. It might seem like it's not working at first, but trust me, the more difficult you are to work with, the more they will respect you. You're on the right track so far!!

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
I went there today. There was a sign in the door saying I couldn't cook my own fries. I was totally busted. Thanks for nothing Bolter.

Diego, don't let these ******* mods put you off. The best way to handle them is to be a complete dick. It might seem like it's not working at first, but trust me, the more difficult you are to work with, the more they will respect you. You're on the right track so far!!
Hahahaha yeah i know they love me, im here so they don't get bored :p

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Good evening Mods please can you reset @Layton post count for the utter utter thread dredging to get his classifieds access.

Seriously, the point of a forum is to find a place full of like minded people, ingratiate yourself with them and get to know the lie of the land and be welcomed into their fold (and gain access to the privileges of being here). Not just to bombard the forum with ****e posts in an aid to get to buy/sell stuff.

By the way I am grumpy old man who has a headache and a hangover and is sick of seeing speed posters. Join the forum to be here a while not to be a conferacting shminobbler.