Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Message count reset?

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Hi mods! its me the foreign guy again! :cool: , this time im wondering why were my profile posts deleted?, i bought many things off this forum now, people would leave a message on my profile saying everything went ok, so why were those deleted? it helped me a lot to overcome trust issues..

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi mods! its me the foreign guy again! :cool: , this time im wondering why were my profile posts deleted?, i bought many things off this forum now, people would leave a message on my profile saying everything went ok, so why were those deleted? it helped me a lot to overcome trust issues..
Because to get feedback you need to be a plat member

Diego Martorelli

Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Yes.. saying everything went ok is a form of feedback...

They could have just said it in PM to you
Yeah but i don't see why should those kinds of posts have to be deleted?, i think it helps build this site up, that kind of things just make people go away, it dosen't make me wanna pay for a membership, it makes me want to leave you know what i mean? i did't see in the rules that positive messages on people's profiles were prohibited, its nonsense, i can post to someone "you are a jerk" but i can't post "this guy is great to deal with?" ....

plus... looks like just my feedback got deleted, how about this random guy i just checked into? he has all kinds of feedback posted on his profile from 2010 and he is not a plat member ??? this is major bs man

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/members/cheyenne.21412/

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Yeah but i don't see why should those kinds of posts have to be deleted?, i think it helps build this site up, that kind of things just make people go away, it doen't make me wanna pay for a membership, it makes me want to leave you know what i mean? i did't see in the rules that positive messages on people's profiles was prohibited, its nonsense, i can post to someone "you are a jerk" but i can't post "this guy is great to deal with?" ....

plus... looks like just my feedback got deleted, how about this random guy i just checked into? he has all kinds of feedback posted on his profile from 2010 and he is not a plat member ??? this is major bs man

What can i say... he might be a pillar of the community.

@foot @Dusty or any other MOD, care to weigh in?

Personally.. id just spend the £20 on plat membership.. if you cant afford that then buy the £8 one.. if you cant afford that.. i must really question how you afford to play paintball :unsure:

Diego Martorelli

Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
What can i say... he might be a pillar of the community.

@foot @Dusty or any other MOD, care to weigh in?

Personally.. id just spend the £20 on plat membership.. if you cant afford that then buy the £8 one.. if you cant afford that.. i must really question how you afford to play paintball :unsure:
Man this is not about if i can afford it or not, why would i be forced to buy a membership, im a foregin paintballer, i might never go to UK, i just buy stuff every now and then from you guys when a friend or relative travels. Im contributing to the comunity buy bringing foreign £ to you its a everybody wins situation, i get stuff i cant find on here and you guys get money to upgrade your gear, why wouldn't you want to have someone like that in your comunity? i think i allready proved in several ocantions that im not here to scam people, even yesterday i closed a deal with @Luke W for a vanquish 2.0. I dont see the reason to make me feel unwelcome all the time on this site.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yeah but i don't see why should those kinds of posts have to be deleted?, i think it helps build this site up, that kind of things just make people go away, it dosen't make me wanna pay for a membership, it makes me want to leave you know what i mean? i did't see in the rules that positive messages on people's profiles were prohibited, its nonsense, i can post to someone "you are a jerk" but i can't post "this guy is great to deal with?" ....

I must apologise profusely for our attitude towards yourself. The rules, they suck and of course everyone should be able to circumvent them without restraint. To make up for it, we'd like to make you president of the plat forum, but of course, we'll pay for it, and id like to take this opportunity to stick my middle finger up to all the plats who have spent money, for those extra couple of perks and say HA HA! You shoulda just complained like president Diego. That's what gets you places in life. No need to buy plat anymore, just do what you want, and if someone don't like it, blame someone else.

Reactions: foot

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Man this is not about if i can afford it or not, why would i be forced to buy a membership, im a foregin paintballer, i might never go to UK, i just buy stuff every now and then from you guys when a friend or relative travels. Im contributing to the comunity buy bringing foreign £ to you its a everybody wins situation, i get stuff i cant find on here and you guys get money to upgrade your gear, why wouldn't you want to have someone like that in your comunity? i think i allready proved in several ocantions that im not here to scam people, even yesterday i closed a deal with @Luke W for a vanquish 2.0. I dont see the reason to make me feel unwelcome all the time on this site.
Im not saying anyone says youre here to scam people however just by the tone of your posts you sound outraged that posts have been deleted.. even though this has been done to many people not just yourself.

I sell alot through here.. but i dont ask for feedback or posts on my profile. I just dont make waves for the sake of it..yet people still buy off of me ... see where im going with this?