Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Metal fill nipple cover

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
I'm looking for one of these myself and I too are trying to get me post count up .
I like the idea behind the metal ones over the rubber ones as I've lost 3 rubbers now , last time out my fill nipple got covered in paint , it took an age to clean before I could fill up .

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
For those of you experiencing problems with the rubber nipple covers falling off (rather than those who just prefer the alternate) what is the main issue?

Is it because of the loop part being too loose and they fall off when you take the cover off the nipple, or are they falling off the nipple when in use?

It's been mentioned above about wrapping the coil of the older type rather than removing the full nipple to secure it in place. If this is done to secure the cover to stop it falling off then the rubber types could also be secured in the same manner with a zip tie, elastic band, etc

About £4 for two rubber nipple covers, about £10 and some hunting around for the metal ones.

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
For me I tend to knock the rubber ones off when changing the marker from one hand to the other .