Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

~Miami Rage Angel 1 + kit fs(uk)~

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
yes i would be happy send to south africa, but i think i would like some feedback or someone to vouch for you:) you never know these days :rolleyes:

also i will be at shoot the rainbow if anyone who is serious about buying it can have a quick look :) but will only take on request as i will be using the new kit :rolleyes:

and yes mask and pants are now gone.
thanks jack

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Could be interested in your Rage A1.

Just contacted Frazer at WDP and fell over when he told me how much brand new.:eek:

How many shots has it had through it?

Any chance of some better photo's of the wear, as the barrel tip looks like the red fade is wearing thin? (No serious gouges/scratches I hope:().

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
hey buddy, yeah i know the feeling :eek: will get back to you ASAP with some pics if stuff dosnt play up then tonight. the scratches are nothing serious just slightly cosmetic:) will keep in contact via pm and do you have anyone that can vouch for you?

thanks jack.

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Much appreciated Jack.

I don't buy or sell often on this forum and therefore I can't claim to know many users who could vouch for me. Plus I've been out of the tourney scene for a few years, so don't rub shoulders with players who post regularly. But I did do some deals a while back, when I used the previous username of keeno.

I dealt with;

Gee Tee
TheGurkha

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
pics

ok, the pics you wanted sent to you mate :)
anything eles give me a shout, gun is in tip top condition and dosnt miss a beat will be sad to see it go.

jack