Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

michael freeman pt2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so after agreeing to meet me this Sunday (16th Feb) at Bricket Wood to have a look at the broken nt10 he sold me, I get a message from a 'Lee Stimpson', on Facebook, saying:

''Hi there mate I was the person who you bought the Dye Nt10 Paintball marker off of. I will not be paying for any parts for this marker as its was working fine when it left us. You left Micky Freeman a message stating you was very pleased with it. 3 weeks later you come back on the forums complaining that it is broken that is unacceptable!. I also have allot of people that will vouch for me. You have obviously broken it since then. Therefore you will be not receiving any money from myself to pay for any parts for this marker as it was sold as seen and working great when I sent it.''

To which I replied:
''Hi there mate I was the person who you bought the Dye Nt10 Paintball marker off of.''
No, I bought it from Micky Freeman.

''You left Micky Freeman a message stating you was very pleased with it.''
As already stated, aesthetically it looks fine...

''3 weeks later you come back on the forums complaining that it is broken''
I received the gun on the 21st January. Our next training, and the first opportunity to actually use the gun was on the 2nd Feb. I messaged Micky on the 3rd Feb, 13 days after receiving the gun - not 3 weeks later

''I also have allot of people that will vouch for me.''
I have been in the paintball scene for years. I can have many noteworthy people within the paintball scene vouch for me. Twizz, Clint Moore, Ash Chaplen, Jason Wheeler, Beaker (old pgi editor, who plays for our team).. and so on

This gun was sold in a state not fit for purpose. I just want it sorted with minimal fuss

Micky has already agreed to meet me on the 16th February so he can see the issues with the gun for himself.

''The marker was sold in good working condition you are not going to get no money for it no one is meeting you and I dont care who you no. Its as simple as that realy''

I don't want money I just want a working gun.

So then, michael freeman, are you now saying, under the auspices of this charming friend of yours, that you are no longer willing to meet on Sunday, or resolve this pending issue?

Last edited:

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
@foot / @mugged44 hi mugged, still waiting for confirmation mate that you are happy with the resolution and solenoid that has been ordered and sent to you.
Can you let me know please mate so mods can then delete both previous threads if appropriate.
Cheers. (y)

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
@sci-fi1991 / @foot / @mugged44 Gents has anyone any Contact with Stephan (mugged44).
I posted his solenoid last week the parcel has been delivered and signed for but no confirmation or a thanks from Stephan.
Could you get him to contact me please I understand he hasn't been on the fourumn since the 22nd of Feb but a quick one liner to say thanks wouldn't of gone a miss.
Cheers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.