The Home Of European Paintball

MIDLANDS MASTERS 2002 - Series Standings

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
I've got a set of camo's. Does that count?:D

We'll have to see how well we do on the day;) but previous experiance shows that we can play the woods as well as the sup air;) :D ;)

Alien

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
Hay cowboy,
It’s not John they got to worry about its Dan.:D

As for old school, why would you know about that? You have just started growing hairs around your nuts.:eek:

I think if it was not for the likes of Tony & Craig at the back you two would be out in no sec at all.:confused:

See you lot at Paintball Park, have a nice day now, you all.:)

We wont be able to mess it up:
It looks as though me and Dan wont be at the next MM, we cant afford to waste our time and money on woods ball, especially with the important stuff just round the corner.
Im sure the rest of the boys will manage with out us...

I hear SAD old boys are gonna be playing at Elsham, now thats OLD school, as in Geriatric. :p

see u there :D

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Sad old Boys

As for SAD old boys at Elsham, we will be taking a leaf out of Keith 'Pops' Rawlings book of tactics, why run down the field and mug one of em, when you can walk and do 'em all.

C u there......................

Apologies for all the teams at the last MM, a technical oversight on my part, firstly Div A points both Tremmor and Showtime finished on equal points, but in accordance withh MM rules the result of the head to head settles the final placement and series points allocation, so Tremmor are awarded 9 points and Showtime 12, secondly on the results for Div C again apologies the Division was in fact won by Quest not RPS Viper, again the two teams finished on equal points but quest came out on top in their encounter.

revised top 10 places.

1 Kelly's Heroes
2 NoXcuse
3 Tribe
4 Psycho Pimps
5 UK Chameleons
6 Tremmor
7 Showtime
8 Don't Panic
9 Red Heat
10 Full On

cheers guys,