Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MIDLANDS MASTERS 2003 - ROUND 4 - All Sup-air

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Benfrain
What time will Round 4 be kicking off? It's about 3 hours drive for me and I'll probably have to give this leg a miss if the games will be starting before 9am...

What happened to the Midlands? Was it because there weren't enough sup-air fields at other venues?
To put the record straight Ancaster is actually further north than Birmingham, so has a better claim to be in the midlands.
Please don't complain over the distance, there are many players who would like to only travel 1 hour to a site, I travel for at least 11/2 to get to the nearest MM site, The Clan and Northern Outcasts travel miles to play and Epoch even have to catch a ferry.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Behave 'Dark Warrior'!

No-one has to go anywhere if they don't want to. If someone wants to travel 4 days to play Paintball then that's fine. Good for them. Personally I can't be arsed travelling more than a few hours! What's the big deal? No need to get all high and mighty!

I wasn't being arsey about the Midlands bit in my earlier post - I just thought it was at a different venue originally?? I'm sure it was one that was closer to me because I looked at them all before we picked a tournie set to play.

As for Ancaster being classed as the Midlands - I don't know, I've never been there before. Is it? Really? Or is there some other, personal, logic you are applying? On the map it doesn't look very 'middle'...

Anyway - does anyone know what time it'll be starting?

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
In order to please!

Guys, guys it's easy really, just ask in a reasonable manner and we the MM will endeavor to deliver, round 4 of the MM will be held at the superb facility called team Spirit, which can be found at:-
THE PAINTBALL GAME
Ancaster á Grantham, Lincs. NG32 3PY
Tel: 01400 230306
Fax: 01400 230153

The Captains meeting is set for 08.30am and the first games will start at 09.00am.

If there are any other issues please use your appointed team rep, and contact me through the MM disciplinary and Rules committee. Every team should have a member on it, 34 teams do.
Recent additions include Mayhem Tigers and Nexus.

Just in case you were under the apprehension that it was only a MM thing, it is not, it has now been sanctioned by the UKPL, and will be moving home to reside on the UKPL website very soon. The name will also change to, Discipline and Rules Committe or D.a. R.C.

THANKS 4 NOW

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Ferry?

Originally posted by Dark Warrior
To put the record straight Ancaster is actually further north than Birmingham, so has a better claim to be in the midlands.
Please don't complain over the distance, there are many players who would like to only travel 1 hour to a site, I travel for at least 11/2 to get to the nearest MM site, The Clan and Northern Outcasts travel miles to play and Epoch even have to catch a ferry.
Cant even afford that this time, gonna have to put my Eblade in a bin liner and swim for it :p

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Yipee!

OK - great!

Silentbob - I really would pay good money to see that (the swimming bit) - LOL!

Dark - Ok, no worries - I agree it's better to travel further and play on fields than to play closer on woodland. BTW - Don't think I haven't noticed that you've edited the wording of your earlier post ;) - You're just trying to make me look stropy now aren't you? :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Ben
editing is noted at the bottom of the post so I couldn't hide that fact unless I deleted the post.
Anyway think about this in 2 hours i'll be going to the airport, in 16 hours i'll be in the Caribbean