McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by DANIEL
all sup air ?
so no tyre or barrel field then ?

Division B is going to be a struggle :eek:
could be a learning experience :)
You guys will do fine ive seen you play;)

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Re Divs Blakey

just noticed RDX have been now moved up to divE, Cant understand why as RDX & RDXTRA are all one team , as previously explained we are a totally new unit as you are aware?
Five of the original RDX started Exodus,whome marshall your events and one of our ex team joined sad too , which left us with basically one team member , we have now rebuilt to a ten man squad , NOTE all NEW to comp & sup air, looking at our result in the last MM we came bottom of G,E, on 132points , so we were relagated to G,F as i understand, no problem with that , we got are ass kicked all day , by Troggs etc , yet shouldnt it be teams which finished above us that stay in div E as the troggs are now in Div F ? , im not spitting my dummy out here but im really confused by the way we were droped a div then put back up a div,

As a team we have all drawn straws to decide who plays in RDX /RDXTRA now we have team members asking the Q that ive put to you Blakey, ive always understood teams move up on merit? we havent earned ant yet ?
we really enjoyed the last MM our first event and hope to do the same here many thanks JUD.

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
jud its probable due to you having 2 teams in the same division
we dont want you doing an enemy on us now do we :D
You'll do fine , you got some good players and if you can get it to work there's no reason you shouldn't win bith divisions :)
good luck on the day and i'll keep an eye out for you

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
hI KRIS
not complaining mate at all im just rather puzzled on the how we were put down a div & then put back up , but not complaining at all mate , as im really looking forward to sunday see you there mate:)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by GEORGEMANOLI
hI KRIS
not complaining mate at all im just rather puzzled on the how we were put down a div & then put back up , but not complaining at all mate , as im really looking forward to sunday see you there mate:)
Jud according to Blakey we have a 25 point category 3 seeding against us, presumably this came for last year, though how I'm not sure, I'm sure Blakey will let me know when he reads my message.

Add to that the 5 points we picked up it gives us 30 and presumably that is what caused us to move up as the tables shifted.

It does, however give me a few queries I'll discuss with you and the guys off forum.

Thanks for the props Kris, just wish we'd got our field sorted so we could have at least practiced with our new guys by Sunday :( But as ever we'll give it 150% and see how we do.