Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands Masters 2003 - Round 5 - Final Divisions

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Division B looks very tough - should be a good day with lots of good teams challenging for top spot!

Good luck to storm YG's, great team and pleased they are in Div. B as they always play hard and fair! Well done guys. I think you will do better than you think :D
Division B is going to be a struggle could be a learning experience
Mak D - good 2 hear ur coming down, I will have to introduce myself if i see ya! :)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
I'd have to agree with Kris on this. I know it's a bit harsh, but 2 teams in the same division just ain't right.
and that would be why?

if there's a rule on this then OK but if that is the only reason, (and from what Blakey has said it isn't) and there's no rule on 2 squads from the same team in the same Div it's bogus.

In fact I find that just a little insulting 'cause you're implying we would use it to fix the Div and that, Dark Warrior, is bang out of order.

In fact if it was an issue let us play first, then there's no possibility is there

Besides RDXtra isn't a "B" team, it's the same players, we just had more people wanting to play than we had spaces on 1 team so we got a couple of guests in and drew straws for slots.

So by that standard we should be in the same Div either up or down.

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Spacehopper#1
Sad UK and Too were both in division B at the Skirmish scramble on mon. We all had a good laugh and it brings out the competetiveness.
We've had this since we planned to put 2 squads in, loads of banter between the guys even though we hadn't drawn straws for who was in what team.

Amazing what the chance of playing your teammates does for a bit of friendly rivalry. I think everyone said they wanted to bunker me.....as if they could

I'm usually shot on the break:D :p

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by kris
I know that feeling:D
i want to bunker you soooo badly
Think i might guest for someone so i get the chance :D
Seem to remember on the last training day with us you tried, 2 or 3 times and I nailed you clean every time.

In fact the only person you bunkered was Jud and that was with my paint all over your chest.

Keep trying matey boy, one day you'll be good enough

:D ;) :p ;) :D

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
warrior

we havent played sup air competative with most of the team, plus training together just doesent give you the same adrenalin rush as the real thing , i know if we had of been in the same group, we all could have learnt a lot just like sad uk & sad too did last week i was prevalidged to marshall that game, if sad too had of won, that would have been great for sad too , and maybe players trying to get into the 1st team could have shown their tallent and get noticed , plus to field two teams in the same group is allowed, warrior did you go to notts last week ?
like cube has said we are lucky to field two teams most struggle for one ? straws was drawn to decide who played what, the teams are not a/b but all on one level as we are all at the same standard ( pretty crap on the last MM LOL )
any how we are all really looking forward to this weekend i personally cant wait see ya all in the dead box i will keep your seats warm .