Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands Masters - 2004 - Schedule

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
Great,

I feel that 7-man is the way forward it will raise public awareness as it is more interesting to watch, fields are bigger so there are more ways to play a field. It'll also give teams expeirence in playing this format then we'll be able to go to Europe and the America's super 7's and truly compete.

Well done guys the Storm YG team will definitly be there, we are also trying to get a few more Storm players to attend but they get scared at the thought of travelling to far north.

One thing I did notice about the M25 series is the sights are in sports grounds where the potential for catching the publics attention is increased. Have you thought about using sites like these?

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
I'll try to answer your questions

Firstly MacD.
You can enter as many of our events as you wish.

Recoil.
It's pretty much as Duncster say we will be capping the Central League to 36 teams, we are hoping that these teams will commit to the whole series, we will be working with the other UK promoters to ensure that dates don't clash where possible. And as Duncster says " the same teams will compete over the season".

Gary.
Not quite one event a month, almost 1 event every three weeks.

DW.
We are hoping that the Koth and 5 man series combined will provide a natural ladder for progression, and by moving to 7man, we will be helping the UK teams prepare for the world stage.(hopefully)

Daniel.
Yes we have thought about holding events in Stadium settings, in fact Team Sad, held one of the first events in a stadium setting back in 1999, when we hosted the Shoot the Rainbow, we are however currently in negotiation with an industry giant, and we are hoping to bring you something completely outrageous next year.

Anyway eneough for now, keep the feedback comming guys.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
I'll try to answer your questions

Originally posted by blakey

...... we will be capping the Central League to 36 teams, we are hoping that these teams will commit to the whole series......

...... " the same teams will compete over the season".

You can count on one of those teams being Tremmor. We will definately be doing more 7 man in the future , so count us in and CONFIRMED. ;)

Cheers Blakey. You're doing a grand job.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
YES........

Originally posted by HERMITT
Being thick (again!). But how many 7 man tournies will there be over the year?
Well , you could try reading the first post matey.

Originally posted by BLAKEY

..... New for next year Midlands Masters brings you the Central Paintball league,

1/ 7 player format.
2/ Played over 6 rounds.
3/ All concept/sup-air.
4/ Prize packages to be announced.
5/ No deposit - no play.
6/ TWO FLAG FORMAT.
7/ The league will be capped and closed from round 1.
There you go , and just in case you still cant work it out......
.....its 6 , ( thats SIX ) , as in 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , .....SIX

:D

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
For the 7 man, with the same teams all series, could you have the teams play everyone a couple of times, and run it like a football league, so 1 big table, then it would be easier to say that this is the `best team`

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
BIG UP!!!! Blakey and the guys

i really do thing that we all should give major thanx blakey and his team for all the hard work and effort that he and his team has but into shaping the uk tourney scene to what it is to date..

you can count on the NORTHERN OUTKASTS attending both the 7 and the 5 man events in 2004..

bring on ILSE OF MAN!!!!!!!!