Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midlands masters (imbarassing)

lol at my stupid run

damb i need sleep i carnt sleep on my right side or my front or my left side or back to many paintball hurts lol coss of my stupid run
lol i was proud of it ho so what if i got lit up and knocked over by the marshall

i wish u bloody had you camara on you we could have shared the money on kirsties home videos.............

bloody hell

how old are you gods sake u must be my grandads age lol not forgetting im tired and am typing to fast to keep my eyes open and i right as if i am talking and i talk slang so it doesnt help me man and im tyred school is to tyreing to right essays and im going bed im well nakerd

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
dude, its not just your spelling, however phonetic, it's the total lack of grammar which makes it impossible to read..... you may only be fifteen, but I started school when I was 4, and by the end of they day i knew about full stops.....

and your sig..... what the hell?

sort it out bro, or else you'll get this every time you post......

tryin to be helpful.....!
Cook$

Stee-vo

***zone - Annan
Aug 19, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Funny as f**k

This thread is one of the most amusing I have seen for a while. The Sig is sureal, not sure what it means and has given up any of the rules of sentance construction and grammer. As for being 15 being offered as an excuse, well that is scarey, I mean he could be leaving school soon with his education "finished". All I would say is dude being able to write does not make us old, just literate. Keep your enthusiasm for paintball but just learn to write in a non hilarious way. On second thoughts dont, it is just to funny so keep posting:D

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Funny as f**k

Originally posted by Stee-vo
This thread is one of the most amusing I have seen for a while. The Sig is sureal, not sure what it means and has given up any of the rules of sentance construction and grammer. As for being 15 being offered as an excuse, well that is scarey, I mean he could be leaving school soon with his education "finished". All I would say is dude being able to write does not make us old, just literate. Keep your enthusiasm for paintball but just learn to write in a non hilarious way. On second thoughts dont, it is just to funny so keep posting:D

Have you got nout better to do than put the geezer down?

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Spell checker me thinks:rolleyes:
Though it is good to see someone with a great deal of passion for the sport ! Now when i were a lad there was this one time at mayhem!!!!!!!!!!!