The Home Of European Paintball

midlands masters (imbarassing)

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
cube

this lad who run into the marshall we also seen that when tris lit him up at the rocket nice ,i felt sorry for the marshall 20 stone hitting him LOL

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by HERMITT
Shuck: I belive that was a challenge! 1 on 1 with the new T-shirt please!! I need a giggle:D
Yea, sounded like that to me, but I will let the kid off. He seems traumatised at the fact that the language he has been practicing (I used that word loosely) for the past 15 years is not classed as English. I think a whooping on top of that in a 1 on 1 would ruin him! For this reason I just let it slide.......................but at least he chose the best paint to shoot my new T-Shirt with :D There is hope for him yet!

cheeeky *******

jud u cheeky get man no way am i 20 stone maybe my bollocks yer lol zap isnt the best paintballs i only shoot zap coss its cheep threw our sponsor diablo is the best and,,,

and if you want a 1 on 1 then be my guest give me a box of paintballs and a ir3 and we will see how much your t-shirt will get wasted

lol lol lol lol lol
atleast there is one person sticking up for me!!!!!!!!:D

except jud who i thought was my m8 i will see about this ill just tell my dad to take his 4 x 4 else where for tyres lol only joking m8 so jud u wanna train with us at npg on 30 march in warrington

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
cheeeky *******

Originally posted by teamfusion_dj's
jud u cheeky get man no way am i 20 stone maybe my bollocks yer lol zap isnt the best paintballs i only shoot zap coss its cheep threw our sponsor diablo is the best and
I think you may be saying goodbye to your sponsor with that attitude!

"i only shoot Zap 'coss it's cheep threw our sponsor."

If you believe Diablo is the best shoot it and don't diss your sponsors paint brand. You have to stand by your sponsors, they ain't giving you deals on paint for the fun of it you know.

Treat them with respect, that way when your team hits the bad times you'll do alright. Respect goes both ways and I'm proud that our sponsors had the confidence in us to stick with us through a really rough couple of months.

Loyalty wins out, dissing doesn't. Lecture over, also available for conferences, weddings and I'll do you a good deal on after paintball site game speeches, you know when you want the punters to just pack up and go home so you can clear up and go to bed

:D

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
jay

so funny m8 when you were lit up, we may take you up on the training offer ? , i will defo take yo up on that one on one m8 , as long as you enjoyed the day thats what its all about.:D ;) :p :)