Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midlands masters (imbarassing)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
when did i mug cooks?!?!?! i mugged Kardasz and then went running off whilst getting shot from cooks.... at least i don't mug my own players :rolleyes:

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by Mario
when did i mug cooks?!?!?! i mugged Kardasz and then went running off whilst getting shot from cooks.... at least i don't mug my own players :rolleyes:
you missed kardasz though, then myself and cooks lit you up! Kardasz did the killer double mug that finished you guys off!

And as for the mugging thier own players.....well, it was a good mug sorta:rolleyes:

P.S Twink your ass was mine once again...

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
by the way chaps the wee grass hppoer (Dj team fusion woteva) has changed his sign on to Avitar, just thought i let u all kno lol

mak D
How do you know?

Avitar was on about Mashalling wasn't he? DJ's was playing on Sunday.

Are they the same or two different people, will the spelling be any better...

more to follow on P8ntballer High School The New Class:D

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
you lie!!!!! :p i took kardasz out and you didn't mug them your back doored them...... you can't tell me that kardasz went right over to the oppisite side of the field and then made it all the way down one side and then back doored em...

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
NOPE HE HASNT

He is still DJ teamfusion as i was at his house the other night and his is not on line at the mo as his dad has banned him for not walking his dog LOL

maybe we may be chatting about 2 different people here ?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
set the record strsight. Mario, you ran down the sanke, and mugged MARK out, then ran on, and I shot you in the leg i think, you fired some at me but missed. then you got two guys into the snake and I sent kardasz round the right and he backdoored/mugged them out. as for walker, I dunno what he was doin, probably chowin down on some monkeypole.
Peace
Cook$