Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands Masters - Round 6 - Filling up fast

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Theyre defunct because all their chemistry is bein used by lil ol' loverman me.

and that spillage aint from me, ya know? huh? you know.......!!

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Cook$
Theyre defunct because all their chemistry is bein used by lil ol' loverman me.

and that spillage aint from me, ya know? huh? you know.......!!
Last time there was spillage like that was when we first heard the name Chernobyl, i believe. And I hear the whole area is still useless to this date. :D

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
Dudes and dudets.....................anybody who questions the fairness of the judging of both SAD UK and SAD too with regards to SAD FA or anyother team needs a serious reality check. I am proud to say that all SAD marshals are as straight as they come.....(David "im not gay i just like big dicks" Yates.....well, exception to the rule) But we have never and would never be bias on the field.

we take all marshaling very seriously and professionaly and........we rule!!!!!!!:p

so anyway......Bri....avalanche shirt....no way....cooks...... hiya.....love hugs and kisses

xxxxxxxpeace

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by Cowboy
I am proud to say that all SAD marshals are as straight as they come.....(David "im not gay i just like big dicks" Yates.....well, exception to the rule)
Have you ever seen that ad in the back of certain 'Gentlemens Periodicals' saying ' Just coz I suck your c*** doesn't mean your gay'?

You know the ones I mean Cowboy...
;) ;) ;)