Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands team

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
Hi

Looking to get back into tourneys at cpps next season. Based in Leicester so I have good access to Nottingham and cpps. Haven't played for 4 years so super rusty to say the least, need to start training now and get my head back in the game.

Any teams looking for players in or around Leicester? Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Sam

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hi

Looking to get back into tourneys at cpps next season. Based in Leicester so I have good access to Nottingham and cpps. Haven't played for 4 years so super rusty to say the least, need to start training now and get my head back in the game.

Any teams looking for players in or around Leicester? Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Sam
My teams always looking for players bud based in and around Manchester but play train at Cpps

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
Hi Mikey

Thanks for getting back to me, is that O.T.E Morning Wood? Which Division are you guys playing in next year?

Any idea on how often you train?

Thanks

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Its is bud next year will be 3 or 4 teams entering from breakin to div 4 or 5 we normally train 2 wks before each round as a minimum

Reactions: slyshot

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
Brilliant thanks Mikey.

Any other teams that are closer to the Leicester/Midlands area?

Thanks
Sam

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
SaD - Staffordshire and District Paintball Club is home to 12 competitive teams, playing in multiple leagues and divisions across CPPS, Skirmish and the UKWoodland Masters.
With an organisation designed to help players find a level that fulfils their needs as a players, from complete novices to aspiring pro players.
Drop me a line if you would like to know more

Reactions: slyshot

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
Im in wigston so not far at all, gave the guys a shout and I’ll catch them at a training day soon

Reactions: toecutter