Votes: 130 91.5%
  • bad idea ?

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
lichfield, telford, bassetts pole, cannock, birmingham would be super for a new tournament or supair thing.
You guys had it so good for so long having tournies on your doorstep, now you have to travel you cry. I spent years driving to you neck of the woods to play and train without complaining 90mins -2 hour journey - Lincoln and Uttoxeter are both 75 mins from me. Northerners mate just want to play - we don't use distance as an excuse.

Note Wendy is 90 mins north of me and has always had miles to travel even when she was just a player

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
I think that the Southern masters was a huge success but then we travel to Lincoln aswell from cambridge if you are wanting to play ball then i dont think travel should be an issue really ? i understand that some people dont drive but there are trains and buses or there is always somebody passing by ??? But however i think it would work as its in the middle then.......

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Whats your news Wendy for the southern based teams ?

Just sorting things with Terry in Kettering and i may have some news for the Southern based teams....

Stop being a wuss most of us have to travel that far to get to an event some even longer and they never complain.:):):)