Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MIGHT SELL A BT DELTA ELITE

Robincoulton

Aug 6, 2013
Sorry bud just thought it would be easyer and as I carnt seem to find a PM option I would need his email anyway for passing on my address and such.

Rob

Last edited:

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Its because you dont have enough posts yet, you need 20 posts before you can buy/sell/pm

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
@Jordan69
This is not the for sale section. Please dont do deals here.

@Robincoulton
You may not be aware but you need a minimum of 20 posts to gain acesss to the for sale section and the ability to send a PM, Until then please do not do deals on this forum, This may seem harsh but recent events has mean a change to the rules.

Robincoulton

Aug 6, 2013
Ah I see .. Hmm that makes things rather tricky lol
I don't won't to post 20 times just for the sake of it as I don't really have anything to say lol
I have some things to sell and Im looking for a bt delta elite .
Other than that I don't think I'm going to have any help to offer unless anyone wants any custom parts making as I'm a toolmaker??

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I don't won't to post 20 times just for the sake of it as I don't really have anything to say lol
Other than that I don't think I'm going to have any help to offer unless anyone wants any custom parts making as I'm a toolmaker??
If you post costructivley to other threads you will get 20 posts in no time, Maybe introduce yourself in the "newbie" section?
The other option is to become a platinum member and that will give you classified access straight away.

Jordan69

Apr 20, 2013
Just post up discussions about what kit to buy and what paintball field to go to etc.

Ricehead

Aug 10, 2013
Try and keep it on the forum ;)
Hey do you still have the Gryphon for sale, I've just signed up and i cant reply to your thread or send you a message. This forum is confusing :/

Do you have skype or something ?

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Hey do you still have the Gryphon for sale, I've just signed up and i cant reply to your thread or send you a message. This forum is confusing :/

Do you have skype or something ?
I dont unfortunately, and the reason you cannot post or pm is because you have to have a minimum of 20 constructive posts