Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mikey's training in Norway

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
I don't think we did. As far as I can remember, the only other team from Scandinavia we played is from Stockholm. Where did you play?
Line backer then Running Back

Huddersfield Rams
Stockport Falcons
Leeds Cougars
and Finally
Yorkshire Rams
Played on the GB squad against Australia
Played against Oregan State
Never got to London Os level though

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
Can I just say that 'talking to a norge chick' about 'how best to pull a norge bird' is an old and tired come-on. Things are a lot more global now, the same old lines don't cut it. I mean, you didn't for a moment feel that was original...

And don't waste time denying you were having a crack at Sophia. It ain't no crime after all, especially after a couple of drinks, once you 'get your blood up'. Its cool man. Its perfectly natural.

Trust me on this. Just be blatant when in Scandinavia. The chicks don't have to be seduced the same way there, and you are only there a couple of days so the 'long-con' isn't worth it. Take a blatant, yet 'hands-off' approach, whereby you tell them what you want to do to them (without showing your true wierdness, and without grabbing them) and your in like Flynn.

I have tons of experience here, and there is no way you should be flying back from scandinavia without getting laid.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Can I just say that 'talking to a norge chick' about 'how best to pull a norge bird' is an old and tired come-on. Things are a lot more global now, the same old lines don't cut it. I mean, you didn't for a moment feel that was original...

And don't waste time denying you were having a crack at Sophia. It ain't no crime after all, especially after a couple of drinks, once you 'get your blood up'. Its cool man. Its perfectly natural.

Trust me on this. Just be blatant when in Scandinavia. The chicks don't have to be seduced the same way there, and you are only there a couple of days so the 'long-con' isn't worth it. Take a blatant, yet 'hands-off' approach, whereby you tell them what you want to do to them (without showing your true wierdness, and without grabbing them) and your in like Flynn.

I have tons of experience here, and there is no way you should be flying back from scandinavia without getting laid.
You batting for both sides now missy?