Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millenium Series - St Tropez predictions ?

Rob@Nemesis

Dec 14, 2004
Visit site
Your a fine one to talk Dave, considering all the unsportsmanlike conduct of some of your players, not to mention the complete team ban i believe you picked up at a campaign cup.

minxy

Apr 6, 2012
Right dave i seriously think that its about time that u grew up and stopped all this childish bitching, i have know some bitches in my time and my christ u beat em all, seen as u do not actually know all of the impact players where do u get off in slagging the team off and trying to cause trouble, would just like to point out that impact have never actually had a player banned yes i was but i was pit crew NOT A PLAYER unlike some that we can mention in entity,RING any bells, if this does not stop im telling u know u will be opening up a whole load of trouble,im not someone u wanna be on the wrong side of and this is by no means an idol threat,just remember these guys are also mates of spikes that u are slagging off, rather than do this rubbish on here all the time have the balls, n front u or shut the hell up!!!

Reactions: Rob@Nemesis

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Lads I think you all need to read the thread title... this is not the place to spit your dummies... If you have issues to deal with I suggest you either take it up on the field or go to the old fashioned place called a pub and hace a chat while you have a pint.... trust me by the time you get to the 4th beer you will move forward from this... and that is what UK Paintball needs more than anything.. teams that will work together to help each other get better. If we do this as teams then we will all improve

Reactions: Dazzaster

Rob@Nemesis

Dec 14, 2004
Visit site
Dave I dont like you and you dont like us dont bring your petty jealousy in to this argument just because you didnt like our paint deal

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I see the Scot & Dave Show is still going strong. I believe that secretly they txt eachother and discuss what they will say next to entertain us!!

Scott - you got it partially right but that means you also got it wrong. Entity did have a player banned in 2010. That was Andrew Burridge at Campaign for giving someone the finger on a field that handed out a lot of similar bans that weekend. No excuse and Andy took his ban, albeit it crying like a girl.

As for a team ban - Entity have never had a full team banned - you may be referring to All Stars Beunos Aries who had a couple of Entity players on the roster in 2009. You will recall myself and Tony P plus some South Americans won Malaga that same year and then entered Campaign. We had a couple of players that thought it funny to roster with names like Juan Gonad but the ban came about because we had one player that had put his name down on the first teams roster at the beginning of the year (despite being told not to) and it wasn't spotted by us or the Millennium when he rostered for All Stars. To be honest I dont think the Millennium would have spotted it but when Twizz started questioning me the day before we had to play them I checked everything and found it. Of course I did the right thing and came clean,thus getting the team banned. Shame because that one player didn't actually step on field. But do you see me bitching at Twizz like you and Dave are going at each other no - in fact we're mates that have known each other a long time and played together on the same teams. In fact he only did what I probably would have done - although I would have waited until after the result of the game :).

That said Impact have also had a couple of rogues playing for them. Including someone called Ekips when they placed third in Germany one year and also one playing under the name of one of teams uncles in Malaga who subsequently played the rest of the season with Tigers.

Dave - you may have got a warm feeling reading that above but got you also got it wrong. Impact received two bans. Sue as Pit Crew at Bitburg in 2010 and Ian Webb in 2011 - I think it was Campaign that he had to apologise to Ulrich to get his pass back I personally laughed WITH Ian and the guys about this.

However as someone who was nailed to the cross this very day once said - let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Dave I felt personally let down by you last year when you misled me about playing for another team at one CPPS. Actually it was the biggest back stabbing I've had since Jerry Ward-Barber ripped me off. You will recall that you told me that you didn't see the point in playing the CPPS if we were not in the Elite Division, a division that we didn't play the second event because players complained about having no money or not being able to make it. Then when we had an opportunity to play again in that division helping out SoManc, who were also suffering player issues, you came on the team forum and said you weren't available due to money and you would be reffing instead. It was on the day that I got suspicious when you told me you were actually playing for two teams. You couldn't bring yourself to tell me that one of these teams involved mainly players that were previously part of Entity in case it ruined your chances of playing SPL. None of you have a clue what loyalty was about or could see what you had in hand already. I should add that this is only a few members of the team that I refer to. I'm going to add that it was this single act that made me start to look at the team in a different way and eventually give the ultimatum I gave everyone in Paris if they were to play SPL this season. You could say you're one of the reasons that the team will not continue at the level it was.

As for Paint deals - I'm not sure why you bought this up Rob. I have been questioned in the past by Burridge about your deal and the fact that you were effectively paid to work while he had to pay for his paint and still work but I have not heard Dave mention it. The same way you have spoken about Entity players to me. The truth is both teams got a deal that recognised what they gave back in retrun. Impact worked hard for their small quota of free paint, free masks, loaders and clothing (which by nature means it wasn't free of course). Entity on the other hand never received a single box of free paint. Their paint was worked out on an almost imported price plus a few dollars based upon the volume they would shoot and the work they would assist Impact with at the end of events. Some of them we know didn't pull their weight and fooled around a lot, but a couple went a lot farther we both know. Anyway there shouldn't be any question on who got what it was fair on both sides.

In case anyone is wondering, Entity does still exist but it is sleeping. The players who were willing to put up the £1000 deposit each at the start of the season all echoed similar views to myself about our primadonas who hadn't even treaded the boards. So we chose not to waste our money trying to rebuild with tryouts and ending up in a similar position - we decided to enter events that will each be an adventure, akin to what every Mayhem Masters used to be. You may see us playing in the UK, but you're more likely to see us in the US or Asia this year. If I get my way we'll be putting a team into a Turkish event this season based on the fact that I am here almost every week. Oh and we will be taking guests with us. It's about winning but its also about fun.

We will of course repping the people that have assisted up all the way, including Eclipse, GI Sportz, NXe, and VForce

right I've been frank and open with this - TBH I don't care if people dont like what I've writen but its how I feel. Scott and Dave please stop the tit for tat as you arent doing yourselves any favours and soon if it continues will not be considered as friends of mine. Just think of how it looks to your sponsors. Represent them - don't become an embarrassment.

Now I've a plane to catch! No change there then.

typos courstesy of my ipad!

Last edited:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Woah now, I made my predictions in a thread called "predictions" If I was wrong on what I called, then so fcking what? I wasnt wrong with impact and I wont apologise for what I said. If it offended anyone, then you shouldnt play in the public eye. I had my share of people telling me when and where we could play and at what level when I was with entity, and I took it on the chin, and played paintball.

Dazz, this was my prediction, and for that, i'm not going to apologise, but please. read below...
Scott, "my players" please, I don't play for any team in england, get your facts mate.
Rob, don't know you, don't know what your beef is, dont care what your deal was, especially seeing as you bring up an incident before i even joined the team. nice one pal. good grudge holding ;)
marco, I honestly wish the best for every uk team, i really do. That how ever is not going to stop me making my predictions based on previous events and what I get to see from teams this year. I'd like to point out that I've pitted with near enough every team in the UK, as well as training domestically with them. Including your team marco, as well as impact. Bad blood between me and another team? no. Bad blood between me and SP, most definitely, however this doesnt mean I don't wish his team good luck in europe, I know it's expensive, and I don't wish anyone to throw away money on 20something'th place. I've done this, and I know it's not fun.

I can only reiterate; I am NOT a part of entity anymore, but do sincerly wish them the best of luck in any outings this year.
I do NOT hold a grudge against team impact, only a certain player of theres, and i sincerely wish them the best in the millenniums this year, and prove my predictions wrong.
I WILL continue to make predictions, in a predictions thread, on a certain event. Just as I did with the PSP (for all concerened, I don't see nexus coming on here when nobody picked them to win world cup...) if it results in the above, then I will always address well constructed posts that arent made for the soul purpose of trying to arch my back up. I'm over paintball, and over the bull**** that seems to adhere to the millennium series.