Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium 2003 Winners

jecstacy

May 15, 2002
Visit site
was it just me or didnt we beat the "PRO" shockwave in the majority of games against them this year including the ten man resulting in them having to play in the lower division, so surely there is little hope for there am team, eh dan

by the way when you back from your little colombian expedition?

Predictions

To win the pro bracket... I'd say either SC Ironmen (are they even plaiyng millenium?) or Dynasty, they split the NPPL title and both played some great 'ball in the milenium series. With Dynasty not playing X-Ball in favour of Super 7s, they'll be playing a lot of 7-man at the pro level in the US, they will be a difficult team to beat!

Somehow I can't see the Russian Legion winning the title, no disrespect to those guys, they play awesome paintball but not having won an evnet yet, how can anyone predict them to win the title next season? My personal prediciton is that they will finally win an event this season.

Then again, I know nothing about this kinda thing, its jsut the shockwave smack-talk was getting tedious.

Richard

P.S. noone fancy Nexus then?

jecstacy

May 15, 2002
Visit site
we will wait and see indeed, it could be a very interesting year as regards to who does well eh sam;)

hmmm with regards to nexus-could do well but theres the question of whats going on with x ball. if they play 7 man they should do well but theres gunna be a lot of pressure on them to do well and a lot of people ready to rip them as soon as they slip up (if they do) but i think they got some steady heads in there that can keep control(Toye boy).

i think with the fewer yank teams the euros should fare better. keep an eye out for hardcore as they are a great team with lots style in their game (not their clothes though). the tigers should take care of buisness if there performance continues to improve as it did last year.

as for am teams i think backlash should do well they got some real solid players and the experiance of playing pro should help them. but i think the main contenders will come from scandanavier
as they seem to produce more COMMITED TEAMS as opposed to in the rest of europe.

oh then theres this team ive heard of that if rumors are true should do well as they have some of the biggest fire power of any euro team, train well, are commited and have some of the wierdest people on the scene....

Klippen

Apr 3, 2002
Norway
www.spiritofnorway.org
Originally posted by PSK1
PRO - Russian Legion / Shockwave UK
AM A - KELLY'S
AM B - ?
NOV - SPIRIT OF NORWAY (Unless they have stept up)
Hi

This is our 2'nd year as a team, but after the positiv results last year we're gonna take the step up to amateur A this seson.....hope to meet you there

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
My money is on ....

Tigers are still training hard and have only been playing together a couple of years so 2003 looks even better than 2002. More sponsors, more experience and more training. UK No.1 again no probs, but working hard on european and world rankings.

Shock are also training hard and changing their rosta to bring results.

Nexus, argueably the most hyped team in paintball. Real good individual players, loads of backing, but loads of pressure with no tourney experience. If they click as a team then expect BIG things.

Ecstacy, they came from nothing out of no where and are ROCKING. Ross (ex Tiger) is playing outta his skin.

Backlash good enough to be pro, should rock.

Kelly's I heard they're working hard, good team and will only get better. The guy (sorry I think it's wayne) played with the England x-ball team then decided to stay with Kelly's, that kind of loyalty is a winner.

PingEcstasy

Jul 2, 2002
England
Visit site
I think if we could get the teams mentioned by Sykesg together for big training weekends we would be able really raise the level of uk paintball,therefore gain more recognition and be able to go and mix up the US teams.

Just my thoughts
Dan

Alan Smith

***-for-life
True

Yep true,

Last season the Tigers held training days every weekend and before majors some of us played during the week.

We look to form a training strategy to enable us to learn specific parts of the game, one important part is training against the best teams around. For that reason last year we held training days against Shockwave, Backlash, Outcast and Ecstasy amongst others. Some days being more structured than others, depending on circumstances.

I am sure as a team we will continue to organise event like this for 2003.

Alan...............