Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium 2013 feedback survey

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
The guys over at the Millennium Paintball Series have produced a feedback survey for the players from this season to voice your opinions on what was good and bad about each event and what you would like to see change.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HS8PVV3

Take the few minutes out of your day/evening to fill this in as without the feedback from the players then nothing will be heard and no action can be taken!

So voice your opinion and let's help make the Millennium events better and better (y)

And I'm also curious, if you could make one change for next season then what would it be? Or what changes would you like to see happen for next season? I personally would love for them to reduce the cost, as for a full season then you can individually be forking out anywhere between £2000-3500 for the season for possibly only 16 games of paintball!

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Yeah prices are ridiculous, i was spending probably about £800 per each away event for 3 games of paintball... and thats without taking into account that i was training every weekend when field layout was released, so was looking at £1000 per event...

Reactions: cwkotw

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
@Sanchez it all adds up mate, paintball hits the bank hard!

But if I'm being realistic, I don't think I can see the Mills prices coming down. From their point of view, realistically how many more teams would enter if they did cut their entry fees? 10? But say I was wrong and they got a massive increase in the number of teams competing then would they be able to facilitate all the extra teams?

As much as I and I'm sure all of the others would love for them to reduce their fees, I doubt it's really viable from their point of view, especially as they know that they already have a lot of teams who are prepared to commit for the full season as it is.

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Get the commentators on webcast to do more research on the teams playing, as the phrase "on your screens" is used to fill far too much. It is only worth having commentary on when Bear comes on and livens it up!

Second, 12.5bps would mix it up and make £1,087 markers worth the money :)

Reactions: frobinson