Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium and Eurosport

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I remember sitting in the Angel VIP area with you and Sosta one year at Toulouse.
Those were GOOD times! I loved those years. Probably some of my favourite in paintball. I miss them too. :(

I remember one year I was sat down writing an article for Warpig, and Bart just kept giving me white port to drink. By the time I stood up, I fell over. :D

Mind you, I think you are right regarding mellowing and I now only ban people who are lying thieves, or fat friends of lying thieves who can't see the truth all the time freebies keep coming thru the letterbox.
That's fair enough. Never been a fan of thieves either.

Actually Si, I think I only banned him once or twice
Yay, so I might still be in the lead. lmao. :)

we get on now, and I prefer it that way to be honest.
Me too. I've come to realise that although there are those of us in paintball that may not always agree on line, the one thing we have in common is that we love paintball and we are passionate about it. I think that's pretty cool.

I've definitely mellowed and seen a lot more too. Some of it tires me out, some of it inspires me.

Anyway Si, it will be good to se ya when you come over, how's things Stateside?
It has it's ups and downs. I still see a lot of work to do in paintball and I'm busy, which is cool. Bringing new products out is always a stressful time (Prophecy loader right now) but it's fun too.

Are you rich yet?
Not yet, but I'm working on it lol. :D The stockmarket crash hasn't helped people over here. :(

The cost of living is so much less here that I feel like it sometimes, especially compared to back in England. Each time I come back to England the prices seem worse. :(

Petrol is currently $1.49 a gallon here right now...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Well they bench marked against the Halo, as did we and then continued to blow it away... :) This puppy is all new and improved. :D

Check out my videos on my youtube channel to see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/manike99

The shell abuse one, and the reball one are definitely worth watching, but I don't want to sidetrack the conversation too much. I have the vids in a thread over in your KEE forum, if you want to discuss them there. :)