Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium and Eurosport

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
It's quarterfinals' time, I'm looking at Phoenix vs Nexus. None of the camrea shots really show the situation on the field, it's a mixture of various action shots - slides, breakouts, moving into the snake, snap-shooting, face-gogging....

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
They're showing the semi final game Nexus vs Joy in much more detail, still the lame techno music and still nothing that would really show the progress of action on the field.

The show so far has been broken up by two short advertising breaks.

Now we're shown the pits of Bullets and Mr U is arguing with someone. That short blurb is followed by an interview with a director with Procaps, however all the DXS logos on his t-shirt, coat and the poster in the back are blurred.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
They went on to show the finals with both the games between Joy and Menace and Dogs and Nexus, followed by an interview with Clint Moore of Nexus.

After the games they showed a schedule of when new shows will be shown including a february showing of the PSP finals in Orlando.

Robbo, your phone must be on mute or you're simply deaf :D ...230 that was me.

I'll be back in half an hour with more thoughts on the show when I come back from a walk with my dog.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I watched it on Eurosport 2 for people who aren't British, Scottish, Welsh or from Manchester....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo, your phone must be on mute or you're simply deaf :D ...230 that was me.

I'm surprised you found enough time to call me .... what with you and R.S. trying to take over the world of Millennium paintball ........ you should know by now...nothing ever escapes my all seeing eye....... :)

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I'm surprised you found enough time to call me .... what with you and R.S. trying to take over the world of Millennium paintball ........ you should know by now...nothing ever escapes my all seeing eye....... :)
That would be a beautiful future ;D